Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

199910001001100210031005»

Comments

• This page not loading properly 
  • MrOneLung said:
    This page not loading properly 

Yeh, it's bloody annoying. Sort it aht Mods.
  • Anybody else getting this?

• Anybody else getting this?

Yes, it seems to be loading 2 blank pages after the last post (so annoying, but not disastrous).
  • Getting a notification every time someone posts on the Katie Price thread that I started 5 1/2 years ago. 

Does anyone know if I can turn them off?
    Click on your profile at the top of the Page > On Desktop at least there will be a drop down icon over to the right of your Profile, click that and then click Edit Profile

From the list of options down the left > Notification Preferences

Then under Posts > "New Comments on my Post"

That might fix it for you, just checked the mobile version and looks a little less straightforward, so if you can do it on a Computer you'll find it easier to do, unless a mod can advise otherwise.
    This worked….thanks 👍🏼
  • edited August 29
    Affectation in speech/Voice!

While this may appear sexist, I’ve only noticed in women, sounds like they’re speaking with the aid of a frog.

My latest experience, my Vet and it’s really irritating, horrible and annoying. Surely it can’t be their natural voice?

Why?

• edited August 29
  • edited August 29
    Apes who whoop and clap sun sets. 
  • Could someone please let the BBC know that there are 23 other teams in League 1, and not just Wrexham. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!