Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• JiMMy 85 said:
    Carter said:
    The dishwasher. My one has a cutlery draw at the top. Why is I'm the only one out of 4 adults in my house that can put tea spoons with tea spoons, forks with forks, knives with knives, chopping knives with chopping knives, all with the same one empty space between each item so that they get clean correctly? The same thing on the next draw with mugs, cups and small  to medium glasses, all over the place and no order to it unless I load it. Bottom draw, chopping boards and baking trays to the sides and rear. Plates grouped together in their respective sizes  at the front. Remaining space for saucepans and large glasses. 
    I'm a big believer in there can be only one per household who is capable of properly stacking a dishwasher or even not leaving plates, cups, glasses etc on the side. 

In my home my wife, whom I love dearly and to my knowledge has never smoked crack but stacks the dishwasher like she's just come off the teat of the pipe. Lunacy 

I had a disagreement with someone who insisted that all cutlery must go business end down in the cutlery bit. I argued that wasn't necessary but more power to them. Their argument was more "no, they all MUST go pointy end down". I asked why Bosch, Hotpoint and their cohorts bothered putting a rack in those bits that clearly won't allow a fork to go end down if it was necessity. This was ignored and I was told it was dangerous to put stuff handle down in them. I’ve half heartedly since been trying to find statistics or accounts of people injured or killed by falling and landing, impaled on a dinner fork in a cutlery rack. 

I have a nasty feeling it will be similar in numbers to men who slip off the toilet and a toilet brush handle ends up in their night fighter requiring hospital treatment 
    I know a guy who has two dishwashers and he never has to unload either one. For one is always full of clean stuff that he uses when he needs it, while the other is being filled up. 
    I've heard that's the modern definition of being posh.  Apparently it used to be two bathrooms but that become quite common nowadays.
    Two washing machines and tumble dryers would also be worth having, frees up the wife to get on with to get on with the other stuff. 
  • Macronate said:
    Do you mean like this:

Has he got piles?
  • Huskaris said:
    People who put their bag on a seat on a train when there's is the only spare seat, I'm not talking about a half empty carriage here. 
    people who don't know how to say 'excuse me, can you move your bag please' 
  • Sponsored links:

• JiMMy 85 said:
    Carter said:
    The dishwasher. My one has a cutlery draw at the top. Why is I'm the only one out of 4 adults in my house that can put tea spoons with tea spoons, forks with forks, knives with knives, chopping knives with chopping knives, all with the same one empty space between each item so that they get clean correctly? The same thing on the next draw with mugs, cups and small  to medium glasses, all over the place and no order to it unless I load it. Bottom draw, chopping boards and baking trays to the sides and rear. Plates grouped together in their respective sizes  at the front. Remaining space for saucepans and large glasses. 
    I'm a big believer in there can be only one per household who is capable of properly stacking a dishwasher or even not leaving plates, cups, glasses etc on the side. 

In my home my wife, whom I love dearly and to my knowledge has never smoked crack but stacks the dishwasher like she's just come off the teat of the pipe. Lunacy 

I had a disagreement with someone who insisted that all cutlery must go business end down in the cutlery bit. I argued that wasn't necessary but more power to them. Their argument was more "no, they all MUST go pointy end down". I asked why Bosch, Hotpoint and their cohorts bothered putting a rack in those bits that clearly won't allow a fork to go end down if it was necessity. This was ignored and I was told it was dangerous to put stuff handle down in them. I’ve half heartedly since been trying to find statistics or accounts of people injured or killed by falling and landing, impaled on a dinner fork in a cutlery rack. 

I have a nasty feeling it will be similar in numbers to men who slip off the toilet and a toilet brush handle ends up in their night fighter requiring hospital treatment 
    I know a guy who has two dishwashers and he never has to unload either one. For one is always full of clean stuff that he uses when he needs it, while the other is being filled up. 
    I can see the outright genius in his madness, assuming they are 2 slimline ones that is the perfect cleansing and storage solution
  • Compare the market adverts during the Olympic coverage 😫😫😫😫
  • People who can't hold their booze during the warm weather and believe everything they fucking read on social media.
  • edited August 1
    I have never had a backpack, never needed enough things to put in it. I have managed to carry everything I need in my pockets, or in a bag for nearly 80 years. What am I missing? What do people need to carry around all the time, like a woman's handbag, full of rubbish but may be needed sometime 😄
  • ross1 said:
    I have never had a backpack, never needed enough things to put in it. I have managed to carry everything I need in my pockets, or in a bag for nearly 80 years. What am I missing? What do people need to carry around all the time, like a woman's handbag, full of rubbish but may be needed sometime 😄
    What's in my rucksack today?

Laptop, laptop charger, couple other laptop accessories (mouse mat with wrist support, adaptors etc.), water bottle, Tupperware that did have my lunch in, portable phone charger, 2 EpiPen's I have to keep with me at all times, sunglasses case, deodorant, T shirt that I wore for the commute this morning so I didn't sweat through my shirt before I made it to the office, sunglasses (in a case), book for the train and a couple of other work bits. You reckon you could get all of that in a pocket?
  • I assume Cantersaddick that you use all of these in your work, otherwise, why would you carry all of them. Now I know why people work from home.
    When I went to work, all the material, including computers later in life, were supplied by my company, most companies had restaurants so did not need to take food.
    Obviously, you are of the modern generation, trying to be tactful here 😄
  • Sponsored links:

• People who eat their lunch on the train.
  • Sorry Cantersaddick, I have started something now 🤣
  • ross1 said:
    Sorry Cantersaddick, I have started something now 🤣
    I'm quite enjoying it to be fair!
  • All attention seeking twats.
  • edited August 2
    People who have to impose their music/phone calls on you in public. Just been to Canterbury East station where one feckless, shirtless idiot decided to play some untillegible crap via his phone to the whole station. Moved away up the platform only to listen to a middle aged woman describing her medical symptoms to a doctor on speaker. 
    What's the matter with people?
    Stroll around whilst discussing with your "Doctor" exactly how contagious you actually are, and will they send the ambulance to collect you when you get off the train. 
  • Hal1x said:
    People who have to impose their music/phone calls on you in public. Just been to Canterbury East station where one feckless, shirtless idiot decided to play some untillegible crap via his phone to the whole station. Moved away up the platform only to listen to a middle aged woman describing her medical symptoms to a doctor on speaker. 
    What's the matter with people?
    Stroll around whilst discussing with your "Doctor" exactly how contagious you actually are, and will they send the ambulance to collect you when you get off the train. 

That's one way of getting a seat to put my ruck sack on ;)
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!