Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mark Lawrenson comment. Ger vs Pol

2»

Comments

• Options
    well it is the 4th most watched league,so it must have something.
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    lighten up,its a joke,stop with the nerding.
  • Options
    (here goes) So Nolly if someone on TV described someone close to you in a deregatory manner would you sit and take it?

To me it's a matter of priciple. He's been on at us for years and it's gone too far this time.
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    It is a funny one.

Of course its a harmless, off the cuff attempt at humour, and something we shouldn't be so sensitive about. That is what common sense tells us.

Yet the last time i was thrown out a pub was for kicking off with a Spurs fan i sort of knew who thought it was fair game to take the p*ss out of Charlton all evening. I suspect quite a few on here equally wouldn't take it in a pub if someone kept taking the p*ss out of Charlton.

So why is it acceptable when a complete no-mark like Lawrenson, who has no association with us, does it to the nation ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]take the p*ss out of Charlton eall vening.

Sounds like it deserves to have the piss taken out of it to me ;-)
  • Options
    Thanks AFKA - thought I was the only one who saw it that way!

Maybe I am a bit Victor Meldrew in complaining, but why should that idiot get away with it all the time?
  • Options
    dear me its still going on.
  • Options
    i mean if you can't laugh at yourself ffs
  • Options
    what's he said now?
  • Options
    i think lawro said something about not liking red kits during the spain game , it's a direct dig at us and how crap our kit is
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i thought i made silly posts,sticks and stones boys.
  • Options
    totally agree nolly are we taking ourselves too serious , i mean if lawro had a look at our trophy cabinet...........
  • Options
    he'd need to mind his own buisness oohaah
  • Options
    or are away support......leave it
  • Options
    i thought lawro did make reference to the travelling numbers from russia , was it a roundabout way to have a sly dig at our away support , who does he think he is, how many away games has he been to
  • Options
    enough to no.
  • Options
    F*** him..... end of
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]
    Yet the last time i was thrown out a pub was for kicking off with a Spurs fan i sort of knew who thought it was fair game to take the p*ss out of Charlton all evening.

You were drinking with the Spurs last night then?