Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ed: Brighton tickets - Added club information

13»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Brunello[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]Blimey might blow my brother out and come with you as well Brunello

One is my daughter though. If your not Son in law material you get thrown off the end of the pier.

Cool, so I get to impress you, or free swimming lessons, win win me thinks.
  • Options
    ticket arrived today......booked chaep rail ticket now have to work out quickest way down......any early bars in brighton ?
  • Options
    Back from Frankfurt last night and Brighton tickets have already arrived, together with free bus ticket from Brighton to the ground.

Just got to sort out rail travel now - probably try and get down there about midday.
  • Options
    Are we still playing Dover? Got a fellow Downunder Addick coming over about that time and its the only pre-season game he can make
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: TelinOz[/cite]Are we still playing Dover? Got a fellow Downunder Addick coming over about that time and its the only pre-season game he can make

yes, Tues 22nd, but its the ressies
  • Options
    Thanks Dan....will make the trip down anyway, keep Richard company
  • Options
    just booked my tickets & travel. it's costing me more to get from eltham to victoria than from vic - brighton.
    o/s says around 350 sold. *****tees up oohaah****;-)
  • Options
    is that all 300 should have sold out by now
  • Options
    As mentioned by others, Southern Railways deal is good - I got 2 tickets for 20 quid.

Looks like I'll be on the 10.41 from London Bridge to get there just before 12. Although may go for the earlier one at 10.11 !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]is that all 300 should have sold out by now

that surprises me - half of the tickets sold must be to charlton lifers!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    oh dear - i can't believe we are going to start moaning about not selling out a pre-season friendly!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]oh dear - i can't believe we are going to start moaning about not selling out a pre-season friendly!

lol, not moaning from me WSS, just surprised
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]oh dear - i can't believe we are going to start moaning about not selling out a pre-season friendly!

lol, not moaning from me WSS, just surprised

Yep after the intial excitment i would have thought it would have been more for sure not moaning as you say its only a friendly,
  • Options
    Loads cant be arsed to make the effort to get tickets pre the day for a friendly. many will try on the day or stay in the pub.
  • Options
    i said we are going to start moaning, not started moaning. ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite] many will try on the day

I'm not sure how many people are aware, its not possible to buy tickets on the day at the ground, there is nowhere there that sells tickets.

Its the same for home fans as well.
  • Options
    Tisk tisk tisk tisk pub all day then.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Loads cant be arsed to make the effort to get tickets pre the day for a friendly. many will try on the day or stay in the pub.

"You're not proper Charlton unless you've bought a ticket for a pre season friendly in advance"
  • Options
    Before you ask/make comment, I know this because of a gay friend. At least we're guaranteed a party atmosphere for the weekend:

Summer Pride : Pride Around The World @ All over Brighton

The summer festival kicks off on Saturday 26th July with events all over the city, leading up to the main parade and park event on Saturday 2nd August. Full listings will be available here in June. This year's theme is Pride's Around The World!
  • Options
    you are joking
    The place will be be full of Palace fans

OK so this means parking will be a nightmare anyone know the area and any cheap out of teh way carparks we will stand a chance of parking in?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No chance of a cheap car park in Brighton, I know they have a park and ride scheme but don't know if they have it for friendly's, probably worth asking bhafc
  • Options
    i got info with my tickets that included details of 2 park and ride schemes. one at mill road & one at mithras house.
    but as colthe3rd says best check with bha.
  • Options
    cheers

may do the park and ride and a few bears on the seafront

What pubs we invading ?????????????
  • Options
    Doctor Brighton's will be in full swing that day ;-)
  • Options
    not sure i can trust a wink knowing what weekend it is down there LOL