Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Kit

Comments

• Options
    I only wanted a bloody date, you lot take it too far...lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]I only wanted a bloody date, you lot take it too far...lol

July 27th..............Soryy, I made it up...
  • Options
    home on the 16th july and away on 2nd august apparantly
  • Options
    Would be good if it was out before Saturday, July 26th!
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    http://shop.cafc.co.uk/default.ink

looks like too late for your sons hols
  • Options
    disappointing to see that they are not doing it in the very fat fooker size 'Grande'. At least that'll save me £40
  • Options
    I blame the recently retired fans director, bloody useless.
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]I blame the recently retired fans director, bloody useless.

Piss off!

I can say that now ; - )
  • Options
    looks gorgeous in that pic
  • Options
    I must admit it doesn't look so bad in the new pic, or am I just fooling myself? :-p
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    must admit I like it now I have seen it in the club picture
  • Options
    I don't like it, too much white for my liking.
  • Options
    http://www.cafc.co.uk/ looks better there
  • Options
    Hmmm does look better....Im warming to it slowly....
  • Options
    *shakes head*
  • Options
    I'm stil not sure. Too much white, and the black background for the Carbrini bit makes that look a bit cheap.
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    I'm sorry, I know I made a bit of a fuss about the design a few weeks back, but IMHO that kit is effing awful. It's so over designed. What's going on with the socks?!

To me, it looks more like a Leyton Orient kit than CAFC.
  • Options
    I like it... think it look like a modern day football shirt. Im just hoping the sponsor will stay on it this time around. I felt a total dick 2 months into the new season with L an ra wrote on my shirt!
  • Options
    web-splash-2.jpg
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite][img][/img]http://www.cafc.co.uk/uploads/splash/web-splash-2.jpg

Still never going to be a favourite, but better than originally thought, would hate to think we would havei it in the Prem.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    right now I aint that keen but will be interesting to see what it will look like in match circumstances.

would suspect it will look better on some players than others , looks quite good on Youga but not sure if it would suit Matt Holland.

Defo not keen on mainly white socks either
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    Plenty of room for growth in those shorts.

Football kits look better on young fit sportsmen than they do on overweight middle age blokes but that goes for most clothes.

Agree with the too much white comment but at least it's not fussy. It is bold and unique to us. I'd have preferred all red but I think again we should still be playing in 1946 cup final style shirts.

Sponsors name is what it is. Yeah, black text on a white background might have worked better but he who pays the piper and all that.

And it's only a kit.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]And it's only a kit.

Blasphemy
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Plenty of room for growth in those shorts.

Does that mean Jimmy Floyd's coming back?:-)
  • Options
    Afka> that pic you've used of that kit is a terrible example (I know its the version they're using in the shop) the background makes it look ridiculously white, when in real life your arm would be covering half that white unless you're literally paper thin!

the new pics look awesome, and make the kit look much better than it originally did in the other pics.
  • Options
    Still don't like the socks, their far far to white
  • Options
    Sod the kit, where can I get a necklace like Semedo's?!
  • Options
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=khTGL3mbYYs&feature=related

good deal on gold chains i hear.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Still don't like the socks, their far far to white

there is quite a lot of red detail on the back I believe.

It does come to something when people are complaining about socks though. the only people seriously likely to wear them are kids and the actual players!
  • Options
    I'm getting back into the swing of the site, need to moan about something. I'm growing to like the shirt though, looks good on Crabman