Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Kit

13»

Comments

• Options
    I reckon the socks would look ok if you wore them to cycle in....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]I reckon the socks would look ok if you wore them to cycle in....

Bit long, might get caught in the chain
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]I'm getting back into the swing of the site, need to moan about something. I'm growing to like the shirt though, looks good on Crabman

weird aint it, i agree now, but i hated it before!
  • Options
    Still don't like it.

Seeing Matt Holland in it isn't going to endear it to me either!!
  • Options
    Not keen, but if we win promotion with it, it will be the best shirt since we last won promotion.
  • Options
    even the fleet have a better shirt and better brand than us
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]even the fleet have a better shirt and better brand than us[div id=Attachments_273745 class=Attachments][ul][div]eu-0809-shirt-ss-home_500.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

And the Arsenal had the cheek to say they had a Charlton shirt!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]even the fleet have a better shirt and better brand than us[div id=Attachments_273745 class=Attachments][ul][div]eu-0809-shirt-ss-home_500.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

Ebbsfleet have their kit made by Nike!!
  • Options
    'Ebbsfleet have their kit made by Nike!! '

Yeah but they may not be getting a better financial deal from Nike than we do with Joma.

Regarding the sponsor there has be no mention of how much our deal with JD Sports is.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pete_tong1[/cite]'Ebbsfleet have their kit made by Nike!! '

Yeah but they may not be getting a better financial deal from Nike than we do with Joma.

Regarding the sponsor there has be no mention of how much our deal with JD Sports is.

It's a good deal by Championship standards.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

And if you go over the local park you'll see loads of teams wearing adidas or Nike kits. Doesn't mean they play like Man U or Chelsea or that they get any money for wearing that kit.

All local teams should use Winston Sports for their kits anyway even if the boss is a moaning old git. : - ) Petts Wood FC do.
  • Options
    wat a great kit i love it
  • Options
    as I've said before though surely we'd be better off financialy if we sold more kits which I think we would if that ebbsfleet shirt was ours
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]

Ebbsfleet have their kit made by Nike!!

Alot of these are bulk standard kit available to all saturday and sunday teams in the nike teamwear catalogue 2008/09.Last year Southend and Hartlepool were wearing the same shirts i was selling to the dog & duck pub.
  • Options
    The Gravesend end shirt is called the nike legend and is in this years catalogue I would sell it including vat at £13.60 without a badge and a sponsors print with both of them £20.00.How would you feel paying double what a pub team is paying for a shirt with a sponsor and badge on?
  • Options
    Having now seen us play in the kit, my opinion is that it is naff. Far too much white in the shirt and the sponsers logo looks awful.
  • Options
    I just want to moan about it.

I haven't seen it yet, so that proves to me its totally naff. And even if it does look good in real life,
    I'm determined I won't like it - and I'll make sure everyone who does like it, knows they're wrong.

;o)
  • Options
    Anyone know the exact date the kit is released?

OS says Late July/Early August...also why is the away it being released later?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]Anyone know the exact date the kit is released?

I asked recently and they think it will released to coincide with The Open Day.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Brunello[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]Anyone know the exact date the kit is released?

I asked recently and they think it will released to coincide with The Open Day.

Thats just been confirmed on the OS, cant knock the marketing plan for the launch, feel good factor on the day, lots of kids off school etc.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I still can't buy my kids the new kit online , they badger me every day about it .

I've run out of excuses now
  • Options
    went into the club shop on saturday and it seems they aint doing the kids kits in a box they were before so unless your nipper is either quite big or six years old then your out of luck .

Have bought my nephew every kit since he was born and my sister got him this seasons home but as he aint quite five yet the shorts swamp him .

Anyone know if there are plans to still do the toddlers ones?
  • Options
    Page 5 & 7 of the catalogue home and away kids and junior boxed kits (shirts, shorts, socks) sizes 0-18 months, 2-3 yrs, 3-5 yrs. Junior boxed kits: SB, MB, LB
  • Options
    Where did the red shorts come from v ipswich? is there a third kit on the way?
  • Options
    i brought my son a toddler kit a few weeks ago they were behind the tills. third kit should be yellow because they play like cowards!
  • Options
    we had yellow 3rd kit the season we won the league... oh and curbs was in charge! those were the days my friend....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]Page 5 & 7 of the catalogue home and away kids and junior boxed kits (shirts, shorts, socks) sizes 0-18 months, 2-3 yrs, 3-5 yrs. Junior boxed kits: SB, MB, LB

Good stuff, still not avaliable online though
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    the website isn't available online so its not surprising.....