Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

1001 of Life's very best odd questions

Comments

• Options
    Why when you see a car moving on TV does it look like the wheels are moving backwards?
  • Options
    Why do people buy white/cream carpets and then spend most of their lives worrying about spilling something on it?
  • Options
    Why do people use the word 'literally' wrongly - e.g. he literally exploded when I told him the bad news
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: The Equaliser[/cite]Whys it called The G spot ?

And where is it ?

Who knows.......my other half reckons if it was a pub I wouldn't miss it.
    The G Spot would be a good name for a pub.Its got a nice ring to it.
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    The student union tuck shop at Goldsmiths is called the G-Spot.
  • Options
    Will internet cafes survive the age of ubiquitous internet?
  • Options
    Why did Sheffield form a football club, when there was no-one else to play?
  • Options
    What does an occassional table do the rest of the time?

The first man to milk a cow, what the hell did he think he was doing?

And why do people say keep things at room temperature, every room you go into is at room temperature!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: The Equaliser[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: The Equaliser[/cite]Whys it called The G spot ?

And where is it ?

Who knows.......my other half reckons if it was a pub I wouldn't miss it.
    The G Spot would be a good name for a pub.Its got a nice ring to it.

boom, boom
  • Options
    how did the saying 'well chuffed' originate ????
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why is it that when I call my bank, with their billions of pounds of profit each year, I have to wait 20 minutes because they don't have enough call-centre staff?
  • Options
    Why does a coffin lid need to be nailed down?
  • Options
    Where were all these crayfish hiding 5 years ago? And where do they stand in the shellfish pecking order - above or below the prawn?
  • Options
    If trains stop at a railway station and buses stop at a bus station, why do they now call my desk a workstation?
  • Options
    If we have different accents for different regions in England, what does a Northern French person sound like?
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    Why are blackberry's called blackerry's (not the electronic ones) when they are purple.
  • Options
    "If we have different accents for different regions in England, what does a Northern French person sound like?"

Northern French people are nicknamed Ch'tis, although not sure exactly what it means. They have a lazy way of speaking French and use bad grammar.
  • Options
    Why does flammable and imflammable mean the same thing?
    How comes monosyllabic isnt ?
    Why does Cleave mean to cut apart and also mean to join together?
    Is it just coincidence that Eleven plus Two is an anagram of Twelve plus One ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]"If we have different accents for different regions in England, what does a Northern French person sound like?"

Northern French people are nicknamed Ch'tis, although not sure exactly what it means. They have a lazy way of speaking French and use bad grammar.

Bit like geordies then
  • Options
    Why is there only one monopolies and mergers commission?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How can I remember total trivial rubbish from years back for a pub quiz, but always forget where I've left my keys?
  • Options
    if you stood at exactly at the north pole, which direction would a compass point?

if the grass is greener on the other side, when you get there, what colour is the grass where you originally were?

do dyxlexic athiests believe in dogs?

why are spare ribs reffered to as 'spare'. it's not like they take one from each pig.
  • Options
    Why is it only drug dealers and software developers call their clients 'users'?
  • Options
    I thought about how mothers feed their babies with tiny little spoons and forks so I wondered, what do Chinese mothers use? Toothpicks?
  • Options
    How is it possible to have a civil war?
  • Options
    If God dropped acid, would he see people?
  • Options
    If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest drown too?
  • Options
    If you ate pasta and antipasta, would you still be hungry?
  • Options
    If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?
  • Options
    Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot at them?