Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

to me, it's looking increasingly likely that we

2»

Comments

• Options
    As long as Holland is nowhere near the starting line up I think that would be ok.

Play Semedo just in front of the back 4 with Yoga and Moot2 providing the width.
    As long as Holland is nowhere near the starting line up I think that would be ok.

I'd agree with this but sadly Pards won't.
  • Options
    Semedo was fine until he made way for Holland.

He was never as good when called upon after that which more often than not was as a substitute.

His impetuous side came out then too giving rise to needless red and yellow cards.

I think Semedo has a role to play unless we can get that elusive Parkerlike midfielder we've missed so much.

As I've whispered before (for fear of being shouted down) if his attitude was right and the wages not too exorbitant Faye could do a job at Championship level.
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    Oh my God ..... we haven't signed anyone yet ..... our first team are all cack ..... we're all going to die. Don't you realise, can't you see .... WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!!

Jeez, every fookin summer!
  • Options
    Didn't Rooney get into the Everton side at about the same age as Shelvey and he just carried on at the top so why not our player
  • Options
    off it u aint wrong there mate... its all part of the fun!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcinperth[/cite]Didn't Rooney get into the Everton side at about the same age as Shelvey and he just carried on at the top so why not our player

Cos Rooney only smokes ten a day, while Shelvey apperently is on 20 cafe cremes and a pipe..... :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]off it u aint wrong there mate... its all part of the fun!

I just can't believe that we haven't signed anyone in the 32 minutes since I last posted on this subject.

Sack the board. Useless, the lot of them!
  • Options
    only if that still includes that Henry bloke...

;)
  • Options
    Especially that Henry bloke.

I mean, what the f*** have we got to do with Bromley?