Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Iran v Charlton July 20th - Cancelled

13»

Comments

• Options
    feck em

same as zimbabwe we shouldnt be seen to offering them any sort of publicity via any sports medium

act in a humane way and people may feel sorry for you i bet they build a rocket next that has the exact firing distance as from Iran to the valley
  • Options
    Could Mr Waggott receive a jihad on his head before his first month is out?
  • Options
    There's a chance we might be playing Rochdale instead
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cholland[/cite]Seems strange to me that you have a contract for a behind closed doors friendly game. .

And this is just why you DO have contracts.

[cite]Posted By: cholland[/cite]. Were Iran paying us? Charlton have not even confirmed to its supporters that any game was going to take place as far as I know.

And this is just why Charlton have not confirmed it.
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]"Big Freaking Deal, Charlton Club can go to hell as far as I am concerned. IFF should not ask any English club for friendly game, These clubs are all owned by Jews and off course they do anything to embarrass Iran."

lol

LOL?
  • Options
    Egypy have also called off a friendly against Iran
    http://www.france24.com/en/20080718-egypt-cancels-football-match-with-iran-over-sadat-film

Perhaps we could play Egypt?!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]Egypy have also called off a friendly against Iran
    http://www.france24.com/en/20080718-egypt-cancels-football-match-with-iran-over-sadat-film

Perhaps we could play Egypt?!

I sphinx that would be a good idea Salad
  • Options
    I'm sure we could give Egypt a pharoahold game.
  • Options
    They are the current African Champions having won the 2008 African Nations Cup, so it could be case of Egypt plenty - Charlton Nile.
  • Options
    If we defend in depth we'll be fine.

No way could they part the red sea.
  • Options
    Awaiting a comment from SuezSausage.
    The terraces would be desert-ed - apart from Inspector Sands.
    We could tap up some rich Arabs if we play them - the commercial staff will have to Charm old Sheikhs for some cash.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Perhaps we could play them at the Valley of the Kings?
  • Options
    The club could do "kids for a quid" as long as they went with thier mummy.
  • Options
    I'm sure we could round up a few Giza's from this site to go.