Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pards out!!!!!!

edited July 2008 in General Charlton
1 Barnsley 0 0 0
2 Birmingham 0 0 0
3 Blackpool 0 0 0
4 Bristol City 0 0 0
5 Burnley 0 0 0
6 Cardiff 0 0 0
7 Charlton 0 0 0 ......7th not good enough.......;-)
8 Coventry 0 0 0
9 Crystal Palace 0 0 0
10 Derby 0 0 0
11 Doncaster 0 0 0
12 Ipswich 0 0 0
13 Norwich 0 0 0
14 Nottm Forest 0 0 0
15 Plymouth 0 0 0
16 Preston 0 0 0
17 QPR 0 0 0
18 Reading 0 0 0
19 Sheff Utd 0 0 0
20 Sheff Wed 0 0 0
21 Southampton 0 0 0
22 Swansea 0 0 0
23 Watford 0 0 0
24 Wolverhampton 0 0 0

Full Championship table

Comments

• Options
    agreed

enough is enough
  • Options
    Mmm missed out on the playoffs again !
  • Options
    Well at least we're 7th ; - )
  • Options
    Agreed, time to go.

When the likes of Barnsley and Blackpool are outdoing us on limited budgets, something has to give.
  • Options
    Surprised that Wolves are bottom, didn't expect that !
  • Options
    still, at least demelza will benefit from finishing above palace.
  • Options
    I think we shd give him a few more games, whaddya reckon?
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    What does Airman Brown have to say about this ?

Would like to here the clubs side of this disgrace
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]What does Airman Brown have to say about this ?

Would like tro here the clubs side of this disgrace

Yes, come on Mr. E. We need an official statement
  • Options
    I knew Henry Irving would defend him. Surprised we haven't all been asked to do a cost-benefit analysis of our potential sacking.

The facts are there in black and white. We are outside the play offs and still underperforming.

Go. Go now !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thats it im returning my season ticket
  • Options
    you lot are so fickle, you moan about everything, give they guy a chance to turn it around. Honestly...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]you lot are so fickle, you moan about everything, give they guy a chance to turn it around. Honestly...

Heard it all before mate

Enough is enough now

Sack the board
  • Options
    I think the next round of fixtures will have a big impact on the table. Never seen it so close.
  • Options
    Jeez next you'll be blaming it on the new kit - the players can't bear to look at each other wearing it so can't pick out a pass.
  • Options
    What really worries me, yet again, is the total lack of goals from our forwards
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]Jeez next you'll be blaming it on the new kit - the players can't bear to look at each other wearing it so can't pick out a pass.

Now you mention it LOL ;-)
  • Options
    Its not the lack of goals that worries me, its the total lack of effort. I've not seen one player break into a sweat yet this season, and the fact we haven't registered a single point yet reflects that fully IMO.

Big changes needed
  • Options
    On the positive side Weaver really hasn't been bothered in goal which means the defence must be doing something right.
  • Options
    I can't see that changing much over the season so unless we beat Cardiff we're gonna miss out again
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yet again, absolutely nothing on the OS about this.

I'm sure there wil be the usual spin and bollox about how our defence haven't conceded a single goal........
  • Options
    I think it's a very average league this time around and no one has really stood out.
  • Options
    What this shows is that in this league, any team can beat any other. The sooner we all realise this the better.
  • Options
    I think changing the name of the club to Addicks Athletic would make all the difference! We would go steaming up the league!
  • Options
    Athletico Charlton, more continental sounding?
  • Options
    Not enough effort in front of goal, what we need is a couple of raw non league hungry strikers...come on Pards, sort it out.
  • Options
    At least it shows the wisdom of signing Hudson - and what a season Weaver had - no goals conceded.
  • Options
    No wonder they haven't disclosed the fee for Fleetwood.

An absolute disgrace he hasn't scored yet!

Pards out!!
  • Options
    ... and the games have had a very muted atmosphere, c'mon Pards, give us something to shout about ;-)
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    surely our away crowds will suffer because of this. Ooo ahh will have a fit