Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pards out!!!!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    I see that Sunderland are not doing any better in the Prem, which shows that the decision to sell Reid was the right one.
  • Options
    But Eastwoods decision to go to Coventry has paid off, their right on our tail with Wolves bottom.
  • Options
    Bring back Dowie
  • Options
    There's no passion... we have a team of mercenarys.

What I wouldnt give for a team of Robbo/ Kins/ Brownie - those are true Charlton players. They gave 100% each time they pulled on the Red shirt of Charlton. They knew what it meant to play for this wonderful club.

Im sending my season ticket back.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]There's no passion... we have a team of mercenarys.

What I wouldnt give for a team of Robbo/ Kins/ Brownie - those are true Charlton players. They gave 100% each time they pulled on the Red shirt of Charlton. They knew what it meant to play for this wonderful club.

Im sending my season ticket back.

If I were you B, I'd refuse to do anymore Football Focus interviews as well, why should they get free PR from you & Tavern, after this performance.
  • Options
    Im with DA9 what the feck are we teaching our strikers no fecking goals yet what a pish take Pards Feck off Now

shite i feel like Charlie Block
  • Options
    Pardew said this season starts now, after the QPR game last year. We then went bottom on goal difference after losing at Barnsley, but went top after beating Coventry. So, everyones happy. Or is Pardew just talking B*******?

P.S. Is this how York City dropped out of the league?
  • Options
    Bugger, just missed out on the free ticket for 2009/10!
    Could get a much better start if Fulham, West Brom and Stoke come down.
  • Options
    I can cope with our position in the league. But fer feck sake, it's our pathetic away support that really rankles!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Im sending my season ticket back.

You got yours! I'm STILL WAITING!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I blame Pards for the credit crunch, global warming, fuel prices, inflation, food shortages - PARDS MUST GO NOW!!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]I blame Pards for the credit crunch, global warming, fuel prices, inflation, food shortages - PARDS MUST GO NOW!!!!!

Also dont forget my wifes bad moods all Pards fault

SORT IT OUT
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    The correct league table is:

1 Barnsley 0 0 0
    = Birmingham 0 0 0
    = Blackpool 0 0 0
    = Bristol City 0 0 0
    = Burnley 0 0 0
    = Cardiff 0 0 0
    = Charlton 0 0 0

This makes us joint top. Didn't Curbs make the request to stop the season early on?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charlie Block[/cite]Come on - we are joint top.

But also joint bottom which is what really concerns me.
  • Options
    At least it's been entertaining football in the exciting championship - who needs the boring premier :)) (just for ooh aah)
  • Options
    haha i cant wait to see the actual real thread after first game of the season when most of them teams below end up above us. It will be pretty much the same but without all the smiley winkies?!
  • Options
    Only beating Ebbsfleet 6-0 and the reserves only winning 9-0.

Disgraceful.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: southamptonaddick[/cite]Only beating Ebbsfleet 6-0 and the reserves only winning 9-0.

Disgraceful.

Not too bad considering Braintree would be above us if they were in the Championship.

I reckon we'd be above Ebsfleet though.
  • Options
    with these financial difficulties Pards reputation will be less at risk, he now has a built in excuse for failure. On the other hand if he succeeds he will do well, so the pressure is off perhaps?
  • Options
    Time to stop moaning.
    We are back above Palace.
    That is a good season.