Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dartford on Tuesday

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]who needs names, i doubt they'll get a bigger catch in Dartford than Tuna....
    He scored a great goal.
  • Options
    Pretty much agree with everything WSS has said about the game.

The two players who stood out for me was the No.8, who I think was this lad called Tunani on trial from Bordeaux, he had obvious talent, always looked like he had time on the ball, physically strong and hardly wasted a ball.

And the Centre Half, possibly Sinfield but I'm not sure if I've got his name right, was a towering presence and never looked like he was going to be beaten.

Aside from that Jensen showed some nice touches, Godfrey improved as the game went on and it was great strike from Tuna to win it at the end.

A few barbed comments about lack of first teamers, but on the whole a very pleasant evening watching some potential stars of the future at a very nice ground within staggering distance of home.
  • Options
    just spoke to my Dad, was very impressed with Tunani. Just googled him and he's 21 from Bordeaux and available on a free. Touting himself around the Championship, described as a defensive midfielder in the Viera mould.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]just spoke to my Dad, was very impressed with Tunani. Just googled him and he's 21 from Bordeaux and available on a free. Touting himself around the Championship, described as a defensive midfielder in the Viera mould.

Oh no not another French speaking player on a free. Haven't we learnt from Youga and Moo2 that they are a waste of time

And why do we need another Defensive midfielder when we have Holland
  • Options
    Hopefully i'll set myself up for a fall here and be proved spectacularly wrong but he didnt look CCC standard to me.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]just spoke to my Dad, was very impressed with Tunani. Just googled him and he's 21 from Bordeaux and available on a free. Touting himself around the Championship, described as a defensive midfielder in the Viera mould.

Oh no not another French speaking player on a free. Haven't we learnt from Youga and Moo2 that they are a waste of time

And why do we need another Defensive midfielder when we have Holland

Moo2 wasn't a free, it was around £400k.

And ease up on your unique brand of sarcastic humour, its getting as boring as Ooh Aah's away rants !
  • Options
    and leave the zenophobic comments out, thats mine & GH's job.

:-)
  • Options
    http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/topsport/display.var.2398786.0.tuna_breaks_dartfords_hearts.php