Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

This Spanish......

2»

Comments

• Options
    Weegie, they're Spurs players. Surely you wouldn't?
  • Options
    One of them used to be ours, Ali!
  • Options
    iwelumo's transfer fee paid for it
  • Options
    Is that Benty in the penultimate pic? And is the bloke behind trying to pull his trunks down?

its all a bit homo erotic innit?

Ill have to go and have another look...
  • Options
    Talking about near nudity I am sure that Helgusson's missus is a underwear model or used to be
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Is that Benty in the penultimate pic? And is the bloke behind trying to pull his trunks down?

its all a bit homo erotic innit?

Ill have to go and have another look...

Definitely a modern take on Brideshead Revisited! I even to keep looking to see which one is Baby Bent. There should be an 'enlarge' option!
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    So back to our Spanish trip.

two games planned in 8 days, and now both have been cancelled.
  • Options
    well if you are going to change the subject... at least make sense.
  • Options
    two games I think he meant>?
  • Options
    I thought he meant they're only go for 6 days now not 8
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I thought we had agreed to play Rotheram in Spain who are also out there i believe ?

Perhaps we will play a Real Betis Eleven to sweeten the Bougherra Deal ?
  • Options
    Bloody hell barts,i never thought i would see the day when you came to my side come on son you know you want to say it.

PARDEW OUT !!! ;-)
  • Options
    There does seem to me to be something shambolic about this pre-season though. Games arranged then cancelled. The final one only just confirmed. It maybe nobodys fault but things behind the scenes do seem a little fraught.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]Where are you, Oggy - we desperately need some rose-tinted positivity?

Well, the sky is blue and the sun is shining down here in Oggyland .....and all is well with the world.
    Positivity?

Well let me draw on my pipe as I lean on my garden gate and gaze across the valley and watch the deer grazing on the crops in the fields.........the sun is still shining and all is well with the world.
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]me and Rothko are 'on the turn'

Just Oggy left as the last bastion of optimism !!

Well, I just checked the League table, we are still 7th, unbeaten and yet to even concede a goal.
    All's well with the world.

:o)