Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Martin Cranie from Portsmouth

Comments

• Options
    Alexi Michaelachenko ???
  • Options
    Not the old Stanley Matthews rumour again, surely ???

:-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: shirty5[/cite]Ben Watson?

Would be surprised if true

so would I but pleasantly so.
  • Options

I said it was probably tosh but tis what I heard. But they have only one month left to get a fee for him unless they sell outside the window.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]Had heard a tiny rumour about someone coming in to replace ZZ, someone we have been linked with in the past and thought was out of our price range. Probably a load of poo but his club must be getting desperate by now to offload him

Lampard?

It's Kaka isn't it - if we don't get Kaka then I think the club needs to take a long, hard look at itself and must begin to question it's ambition....... :-)
  • Options
    I may be talking absolute b*llox because it might not have been, but I saw someone who looked just like Watson at Blendon in Sidcup last night around 6 o'clock in a Blue Bentley, as I say may have not been him though, but could have been coming from Sparrows Lane?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]

I said it was probably tosh but tis what I heard. But they have only one month left to get a fee for him unless they sell outside the window.

said to be best buddies with Hudson so that him off to Wigan then : - )
  • Options
    Sky reporting Forest interest in Watson
  • Options
    Forest seem intent on splashing the cash but would he want to go there?
  • Options
    I think Watson is going to Reading but would love him to come here.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I know we got Hudson but that was out of Jordans control. I just can't believe that he'd sell Watson to us no matter how desperate for money they are. I also think they'd be other clubs in for him who could offer him more. Clubs like Birmingham, Reading, Stoke, Hull etc.
  • Options
    Isn't one ginger haired midfielder enough?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]Henry, don't tell anyone but we're getting Ronaldo on a 3 month loan as he tries to regain his fitness.

In my opinion, I truly believe Ronaldo would be a good signing ...... but I should think we need to get him on a season long loan rather than just 3 months.

;o)
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]I know we got Hudson but that was out of Jordans control. I just can't believe that he'd sell Watson to us no matter how desperate for money they are. I also think they'd be other clubs in for him who could offer him more. Clubs like Birmingham, Reading, Stoke, Hull etc.

He's been transfer listed and is in the last year of his contract. Jordan might not want to do business with us but will if it means getting £2m or so rather than letting the player walk for nothing.
  • Options
    I doubt he will get £2 million evryone knows he will be sold for whatever they can get eventually. I bet he goes for about £750,000 either today or in January.
  • Options
    The OS is down, i knew my Ronaldo rumour was true!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]The OS is down, i knew my Ronaldo rumour was true!

It's not just AFKA who has a training ground spy........

;o)
  • Options
    OS news bar says Pards is chasing defensive cover today but nothing else.
  • Options
    That's nailed on. FACT! then. He's signing Beckford instead ........(!)

;o)
  • Options
    According to Warnock, Watson has turned down Forest as he's set his heart on a move to QPR.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    "According to Warnock, Watson has turned down Forest as he's set his heart on a move to QPR. "

Silly billy. Why would you want all your talent smacked out of you by that talentless monkey of a manager
  • Options
    “Ben’s turned Forest down,” Palace boss Neil Warnock told the South London Press.

“It’s not necessarily the case that he’ll be leaving before the transfer deadline.

“Ben and his agent have made it clear that he wants to go to QPR so I don’t know where that leaves us.”
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]“Ben’s turned Forest down,” Palace boss Neil Warnock told the South London Press.

“It’s not necessarily the case that he’ll be leaving before the transfer deadline.

“Ben and his agent have made it clear that he wants to go to QPR so I don’t know where that leaves us.”

Didn't Warnock say Hudson was off to QPR as well. Is it code or does Warnock just not know one London club from another.
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Very good point Henry, i forgot that he said that. I do hope nth london addick lets us know if any deal is likely to go through, as i need my beauty sleep!
  • Options
    Transfer deadline day wouldn't be the same without Harry making at least 6 new signings! Signing a left back on loan makes perfect sense a week after he signed...........a left back on loan.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: No.1 in South London[/cite]This might help

I love it when new signings come out and say:

"And Harry Redknapp is a great manager. Other clubs wanted me but I only wanted to come to Portsmouth once I knew they were chasing me."

LMFAO!
  • Options
    Cranie can play right back as cover for Yassin
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: STUBERNAITOR[/cite]Cranie can play right back as cover for Yassin

Welcome to the site. You're not Cranie in disguise are you? ;0)
  • Options
    nooo