Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brighton now sold out

edited July 2008 in General Charlton
The first and last sell out of the season.

Comments

• Options
    ha ha and Ginge would not even throw a sickie
  • Options
    Good to see it sold out. I did say to the club last month that i think they may of underestimated the demand for this one. Their original thoughts were that the allocation would of been ample.
  • Options
    Looking forward to it :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Good to see it sold out. I did say to the club last month that i think they may of underestimated the demand for this one. Their original thoughts were that the allocation would of been ample.

Ha! Gotcha!
    Curb_it grammar police - emergency call

;o)
  • Options
    We've sold an away allocation? Where's Ooh Aah gone?!!
  • Options
    er oggy... what about the first line... "may of underestimated".
  • Options
    Yeah come on Ooh Aah or do all of our Fans Live in Brighton :-)
  • Options
    If anyone has a spare ticket for this game, I will be more than happy to buy it.
  • Options
    what was our allocation?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]what was our allocation?
    900 I think
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2008
    Quite a few of us going to The Rose Bowl (Southampton), on Saturday for the 20/20 finals too, because The Spitfires are there of course.
  • Options
    Just over 10 tickets remained on Tuesday morning for Charlton's pre-season friendly at Brighton & Hove Albion this weekend.

That opening line from the OS article tickled me a bit.

How many do you reckon it was? 11? 12?

lol.
  • Options
    should be a great day for everyone there.gutted not to have got mine now.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Paddy Powell[/cite]
    Just over 10 tickets remained on Tuesday morning for Charlton's pre-season friendly at Brighton & Hove Albion this weekend.

That opening line from the OS article tickled me a bit.

How many do you reckon it was? 11? 12?

lol.

Same here. I'm going for 11, as it would make it factually accurate !
  • Options
    It was most likely 13 and as such didn't like to say so!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]It was most likely 13 and as such didn't like to say so!

But that would of been spun as 'just over a dozen tickets remain'......

this is a very serious issue.... :-)
  • Options
    It was actually 12 because I emailed the club yesterday asking if they had any left!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]er oggy... what about the first line... "may of underestimated".

Ha, Ha! I missed it completely, Curb_it.

I knew I could rely on you.....!

:o)
  • Options
    i do it on purpose to give feed her gramatical kicks.

No further explaination (mark) needed....
  • Options
    no but a bit of editing is.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    we'll i apologise for not meeting your high standards...
  • Options
    Was a decision made on a pub for us all to meet up at in Brighton??
  • Options
    Yes, I am in charge of finding a whole Chicago Addick clan a pub, even though I won't be going! So help would be appreciated.
  • Options
    am i write in thinking the nearest station, Preston Park, is about 5 mins on the train from Brighton station ? Would it be best then for people to meet in a pub by Brighton station ?

Anyone know that area at all ?
  • Options
    There are a couple of pubs just down the hill from the station on the right hand side, their names escape me, basically the further down Queens road you walk the more pubs you come too.
  • Options
    well hope get down early doors..8 oc from Dartford..first cafe at brighton ( or next if covered in rainbow flags and flowers ) ....for gut buster *C* on the board with bubble.......then wander down to pier for paper and cuppa...then a bit of a crawl to find few others......couple of pasties in pocket for later....then train to Preston park....on the snore by 3ish....now the weather anyone good at finding the long range weather for the day...not worried about rain just what factor cream i may need.......
  • Options
    Brighton weather for the next few days.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?id=1222
  • Options
    Think the match ticket includes a train ticket up to Preston Park from Brighton if I read it correctly....will be in Brighton from 11.30 ish if anyone wants to meet up for a beer.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]am i write in thinking the nearest station, Preston Park, is about 5 mins on the train from Brighton station ?

Yeah, that's correct. I only really know Brighton seafront, not sure of anywhere to meet up though :-)
  • Options
    Well GHE and I have suggested Preston Brewery Tap as has Rock Spectacle on the official site. So it could be quite crowded now.

All i know is i got to give our friendly director the name of the pub Im meeting in so Im going to head to Brewery Tap with Tavern and his mate unless im told anything else.