Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brighton now sold out

2»

Comments

• Options
    also ill take a spare if anyone has one.
  • Options
    WHY ARE PEOPLE SO EXCITED ABOUT A PRE-SEASON FRIENDLY???!!!!
  • Options
    because its a excuse to get on it
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]WHY ARE PEOPLE SO EXCITED ABOUT A PRE-SEASON FRIENDLY???!!!!

i don't think they are. I think they are excited about going on the lash by the seaside !
  • Options
    Spot on - it makes a nice change from Ebbsfleet or Gillingham - I remember when we played at Bournemouth about 3 years ago on a Saturday, cracking turnout, beautiful weather and a light ale or two duly quaffed, hopefully this should be equally as good a day out.
  • Options
    When Scunny away comes up, we shall see if this excitement is still there. . . .
  • Options
    can guarantee we won't take any away to Scunny this season
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Tavern[/cite]because its a excuse to get on it

Precisely fella.
  • Options
    Strange, I was thinking that. Still Doncaster will be just as nice I'm sure.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rock Spectacle[/cite]Strange, I was thinking that. Still Doncaster will be just as nice I'm sure.

Yeah, cant wait for your in depth away guide to that one, get in, get out, dont bother going back.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That's pretty much it! Thankfully you can get a train home on the night rather than find a nice B and B there! We were mad enough to stay in Scunthorpe overnight last year and on the way home on the Sunday we had an hour to kill in Doncaster so we went to the pub next to the station - Mrs Spectacle bought a bottle of Becks rather than risk the draught and still cleaned the bottle thoroughly prior to drinking from it - real wipe your feet on the way out job!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]can guarantee we won't take any away to Scunny this season
    lol
  • Options
    What an away following! We are massive! Anyone remember the Goldstone days?
    Those peski crash barriers! Cider with bits floating in it? Being assisted walking to the ground (legless BACON)!
  • Options
    why go....so i dont have to walk all over B and bloody Q on a saturday...roll on the season.......
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]WHY ARE PEOPLE SO EXCITED ABOUT A PRE-SEASON FRIENDLY???!!!!

Because it's one of the few places where you can sing "we hate Palace" and have the opposition join in.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Morts-Genius[/cite] Being assisted walking to the ground (legless BACON)!

i have no idea what you are insinuating*

*statement not 100% true.
  • Options
    The reason you dont know if its true PBS, is because you may have had a few too many drinks!
    what pub you in before this one?
  • Options
    you were trying to keep up with oohaah
  • Options
    Yes, that was one of his rare "bloke" drinking days!
  • Options

Just seen this. You miserable sod. You've been hanging around with oohaah too much.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    gotta say I'm with falonwood on this one players going through the motions does not do a thing for me where as im already looking forward to Donny away midweek.
  • Options
    it's a good day out down in brighton, with only the football in the way to spoil it.... amazing a new ground, by the seaside and we sell out... imagine next season we might have away followings as big as the massive clubs that are palace and qpr
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]gotta say I'm with falonwood on this one players going through the motions does not do a thing for me where as im already looking forward to Donny away midweek.

what has football got to do with tomorrow?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]gotta say I'm with falonwood on this one players going through the motions does not do a thing for me where as im already looking forward to Donny away midweek.

what has football got to do with tomorrow?

here here!! its about a great day out on the lash, obviously seasides get us a bit more excited and where would you rather spend the afternoon/night Ebbsfleet, Welling or Brighton? i rest my case
  • Options
    Dover was very pleasant old chap.....
    ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: TelinOz[/cite]Dover was very pleasant old chap.....
    ;-)

One is ever so sorry old boy.. :o)