Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Game At Brighton - Post match thoughts

Comments

• Options
    Top weekend (apart from the 45 mins of football that i watched) had a great night out only slightly ruined by one of my pals deciding he had had enougth half way through the festivities and getting a £175 cab ride home to Bexleyheath (man after yout own heart off-it) , sun-burnt, hungover,tired and back at work BOOOOOOO!
  • Options
    who left - Kev?

you did 45 mins as well - quite a few of us left then.
  • Options
    have to say siting in the shade in some Brighton boozer i herd someone say "games kicked off" but hey i dint think i would have been dragged away from the sites and the booze even if i had a ticket.
  • Options
    45 mins enough.......thirst and stomach was calling also arseache as mates not allowed back in after smoke break...security like right jobs worths !! so back to bar by station to watch the cricket.......biggest surprise was state of head and bot on sunday morning felt right as ninepence so must have been drinking all day and pacing rather tahn made 3 hours.......great day
  • Options
    I waved at DA9 at london bridge station at about 10 to midnight, but he had a vacant look on his face so the pink cider is obviously quite potent.
  • Options
    the only kick off i saw all day was the thai girl beating her bloke up walking up the hill. poor bloke, felt sorry for him.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]the only kick off i saw all day was the thai girl beating her bloke up walking up the hill. poor bloke, felt sorry for him.

Goonerhater?...;-)
  • Options
    Was anyone else sitting near that moron who kept singing gay songs? ''Does your boyfriend know your here?'', ''HIV, HIV, HIV''. well done mate I'm sure they don't get that every week. How very unfunny, thank god the old bill finally told him to shut up.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]I waved at DA9 at london bridge station at about 10 to midnight, but he had a vacant look on his face so the pink cider is obviously quite potent.

Sorry Suz, I had to be woken up on the train back as it landed at LB anyway, I was very tired & emotional at this time.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Was anyone else sitting near that moron who kept singing gay songs? ''Does your boyfriend know your here?'', ''HIV, HIV, HIV''. well done mate I'm sure they don't get that every week. How very unfunny, thank god the old bill finally told him to shut up.
    Apparently that's as far as the level of abuse that Palace dish out to them (their arch rivals) gets, although you only sing when you're rimming is quite funny!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The same moron who was at Scunthorpe doing exactly the same thing mate.....did he break any seats this time? LOL
  • Options
    Fishnets my Mrs aint violent which is lucky for me as ive seen her chop up about 10 chickens in seconds. She would fillet most of these so called "gangstas" before they could say "nuff respect".
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]who left - Kev?

you did 45 mins as well - quite a few of us left then.

no it was the fella that had never been to a footy match before, if he thought that expensive wait until i give him his half of the hotel bill!! :o)
  • Options
    bizarre!

I thought we would bump into you around town later but after dinner we were knackered and went home to bed bout half ten! although i think it really was that ian was scared of all the hen dos.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]bizarre!

I thought we would bump into you around town later but after dinner we were knackered and went home to bed bout half ten! although i think it really was that ian was scared of all the hen dos.

In bed by 22:30 on a sunny weekend in Brighton, you should both be ashamed.
  • Options
    Well, thats marriage for ya...;-)
  • Options
    well we had been out since midday. and we had our night out in brighton friday night... when it was less mobbed.
  • Options
    we had a nightmare getting in anywhere without our passports!!! who the hell takes a passport to Brighton!
  • Options
    We had a few probs but normal stuff with a group. Only one place naffed me off a bit and it was very late on and time to go home anyway.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]We had a few probs but normal stuff with a group. Only one place naffed me off a bit and it was very late on and time to go home anyway.

Why did they want us out?, there was no bother, or just because we were a group?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well i think it was because there were ladies with us at that sorta thing was frowned on in that boozer.It was defo a pink cider with double unbrella type of gaff.
  • Options
    The landlady at the Railway Bell apologised when we went in after the game as she had been ordered to serve us with plastic glasses by the police. She was embarrassed.
  • Options
    it was just you and ian though, i got a round and it was all glass! what does that tell ya?
  • Options
    We got turned away from two on the seafront, the walkabout, they were going to let us in until they sawy my mates charlton tat and said no away fans.
    And the globe, just around the corner, barmaid said no large groups will be served. Everywhere else was fine, even though the OB reception committee at the station said only Yates & Wetherspoons would let us in.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]it was just you and ian though, i got a round and it was all glass! what does that tell ya?

Well when ian wnt to the bar at the same time as Dec and Lee he got glass while they got plastic... so ner! :-)
  • Options
    those two reprobates? hardly surprising. lee spent the whole day in turned up jeans, flip flops and a blue ladies visor that he found on the floor....what a look.
  • Options
    ok im glad you said that... it didnt actually buy that visor?
  • Options
    Suzzzziiii are u in I.T then ? wearing flip flops an all that
  • Options
    wish we stayed in the pub
  • Options
    While in one pub had a call from one of our mates in Thailand who said he wished he was with us !