Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Kent-Middlesex: Twenty20 Final

Middlesex won the toss and are batting.

Currently 23/1 off 2.5 overs.

Comments

• Judging by the earlier matches Middlesex will need to score 160-170 to set a challenging total.
  • not looking good so far 133-3 14.4ov
  • looking even worse now 162-4 16.3ov
  • 187/6 off 20 overs.

A good one to win...
  • 51/0 off 5 overs, just ahead of the required RR.
  • 50-50 come on boys
  • 111/3 off 11.5

Martin van Jaarsveld isn't in though, is he injured?
  • This one will go right to the wire...

A good innings from Kemp - his highest in 20-20 this season.
  • 38 needed off 3.2 overs Kemp and Stevens in
  • edited July 2008
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]111/3 off 11.5

Martin van Jaarsveld isn't in though, is he injured?

Not really his game 20/20. I guess they wanted to get Kemp and Stevens in there.
  • Sponsored links:

• The match is slipping away - RR over 2 a ball now.
  • 13.28 run rate now.

It's going to be hard to win this...
  • 166-4 Stevens out. 22 needed off 10 balls
  • 16 needed off the last over Kemp on strike
  • 6 off 3 balls COME ON KENT!!!
  • the sex win it
  • Lost by three runs...
  • Middlesex won by 3 runs:-(
  • Great game, luck ran out at the end....:-(
  • I've just got back from the Rose Bowl,fantastic days cricket,shame about the result :(
  • Sponsored links:

• If I was a gambling man, I would have put my last penny on Kent winning that. What a match. I'm just gutted for those men of Kent.
  • As a Middlesx supporter I'd just like to say thanks for the game ;)
  • shows once again in 20/20 the team batting first usually wins.This has been the pattern for Kent this season although i thought we did fantastically well to get so close.
  • CommentAuthorRiscardo CommentTime12 minutes ago permalinkquote
    As a Middlesx supporter I'd just like to say thanks for the game ;)

Would never have guessed you'd love 11 men in baby Pink running around after a leather ball.

:o(
  • edited July 2008
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]CommentAuthorRiscardo CommentTime12 minutes ago permalinkquote
    As a Middlesx supporter I'd just like to say thanks for the game ;)

Would never have guessed you'd love 11 men in baby Pink running around after a leather ball.

:o(

You've lost me here ...

I was there when Brearley had on a rubbish crash helmet under a floppy hat.
  • In my opinion, no other team would of chased much more than 120, after middlesex sett that 188 i thought there was no way that kent would get even remotely near it in those conditions under lights with the spin of udal and kartik, awesome effort kent, and good luck to middlesex. Awesome days cricket
  • taking northstandjoe to Canterbury next sunday for pro40 game against the taffies.
  • Oo i might take my little one (who's half taffie)
  • lookin forward to it,i took him to his first match against essex at beckenham in the 20/20 he loved it so going with a group from his footy team.Loads of beer and hopefully a nice day and a win.
  • gutted Kent lost but what a game!

was happy that they made it to the final & that Durham didn't, so when we just missed out I didn't feel too bad

plus my Saint's beat dirty leeds too, so not as bad a day as it could have been

i'm really starting to love cricket now though & i never thought i'd ever say that!