Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dulwich Hamlet tonight- (3-1 Charlton FT)

edited July 2008 in General Charlton
Is anybody going to this? I haven't seen any indication as to what sort of squad will be there. Thinking of going but if it's the kids i may give it a miss. Any info appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    Dulwich Hamlets?

There's only one Dulwich Hamlet........
    One Dulwich Hamlet
    One Dulwich Hamlet etc etc
  • Options
    Stanmore is in and i'm interested apparently.
  • Options
    And Rothko i think but he might have changed his mind........ :-p
  • Options
    Rothko, it must be true that great minds think alike!
  • Options
    2707359382_3b6d3d6290.jpg
  • Options
    I'm going - I think.

here is hamlets history of Charlton charlton by DH - a bit boring and out of date
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    Yep i'm there
  • Options
    I'll probably go. (desperate for footy!)

Am expecting the ressies though.
  • Options
    obviously the 1st team will be out at the Valley friendly on sat but i'd expect a strong team- it's on the O/S as a first team fixture..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dulwich Hamlet v Greenwich Hamlet ;o)
  • Options
    I am probably going with Addick1965 and afternoon delight
  • Options
    bumpity bump.....

anyone else?
  • Options
    The McMoist clan will be there with grandchildren in tow. Mrs McMoist wants to go because Dulwich Hamlet was her Mum's team and she's never, ever seen them play before. It's going to be my first PSF....Yippee
  • Options
    Apparently Faye may be playing here tonight!!!!!!!

Team reported to include Christie,Moo2,Basey,Wagstaff,Yussef,Faye, Sam and Fleetwood
  • Options
    A pink 'n' blue pal says they're expecting a crowd of 1,000 there. Strikes me as a bit optimistic, but they need the cash...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: StanmoreAddick[/cite]Apparently Faye may be playing here tonight!!!!!!!

Team reported to include Christie,Moo2,Basey,Wagstaff,Yussef,Faye, Sam and Fleetwood

I'm deffo going then. Last chance to see (we hope)
  • Options
    right lads unless there u18 manager gets in here before 5 0'clock tonight,I think they will be playing shadow football,because they aint got any balls and rung up in a panic yesterday.The league is supposed to supply them and they haven't turned up.So good old Winston Sports is getting them out of a hole.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]right lads unless there u18 manager gets in here before 5 0'clock tonight,I think they will be playing shadow football,because they aint got any balls and rung up in a panic yesterday.The league is supposed to supply them and they haven't turned up.So good old Winston Sports is getting them out of a hole.

LOL - what a shambles/debacle/total cock up.

Still every cloud has a silver sinning
  • Options
    games on lads just picked up the balls and had to get corner flags and poles as well.Apparently they are hoping for a thousand
    charlton fans,obviously they dont read ooh aahs posts on our away following.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    thank god for steve
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]games on lads just picked up the balls and had to get corner flags and poles as well.Apparently they are hoping for a thousand
    charlton fans,obviously they dont read ooh aahs posts on our away following.

What's the betting a ball bursts or the corner flag snaps?

Only joking, highest quality I know.
  • Options
    we had a 'warm-up' ball against brighton that had 'BARNSLEY FC' written all over it.

file under 'mundane'
  • Options
    its 5-0 faye wright and canham x3
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: matt896[/cite]its 5-0 faye wright and canham x3

we're going to sign another non-league striker aren't we......
  • Options
    7-0 yassin think faye scored again
  • Options
    Faye's transfer value has rocketed up to a quid.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]games on lads just picked up the balls and had to get corner flags and poles as well.

Were the balls the lightweight fun ones, painted as a goldfish Steve?
  • Options
    sorry to disappoint you lads but due to boredom the 7-0 was made up
  • Options
    dont get too excited. My source says basey has just made it 2-1 to us!