Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Les Reed has just left me a voicemail

2»

Comments

• Options
    just heard the message on my better halfs phone.
    bloody hell. if that is his effort to get us into the ground, no wonder the team were shite on saturday. can you imagine the awe inspiring team-talk before ko, and the bollocking at half & full time.
  • Options
    OI LES !!

How did you get her number eh ? eh ??

Call my wife's mobile again and you're dead !!
  • Options
    Just picked-up the message - he's got a little bit of a Ricky Gervais twang in his voice!
  • Options
    whoever said he sounded like he had a gun pointed to his head was bang on.

Fans forums, chatlines, but the board thinks he has no time to sit down and discuss contracts. Its all very odd.
  • Options
    I rung back and asked if we turned up for game was there any chance of the team turning up too.
  • Options
    Got mine on my house phone when I got home last night. Really didnt sound interested at all did he!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Got mine on my house phone when I got home last night. Really didnt sound interested at all did he!

Same here. I feel a bit sorry for him.
  • Options
    he's not a big talker, he's a football manager/coach

i thought it was nice of him to do it, as i'm sure he wasn't that in favour of it. it might not be that original, but its a first for charlton and a bit quirky and i liked it.

dunno why people criticise people when they're doing soemthing that they're not trained to do! its like everyone criticising a player for playing in the wrong position. leave the old geez alone.
  • Options
    Well I have been officially snubbed, no call from Sir Les (That's what we'll call him, if he keeps us up). They must just expect me to go then..!
  • Options
    There you go Curb_it! One of your own.......;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]lol, i just got it tooo! I dont no why as i dont get these messages normally,like that tex thingy that the club send! How did they get my number!

I was talking back to Les, until i realised what it was! I should of known as curbit has just posted it up!

lol... but i do think MCS should take credit for that second line above..