Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

v Bilbao

2»

Comments

• Options
    For some reason I really enjoyed it. I agree mostly with all the points although I would be stronger with my comments on Youga who I think could have given away 4 or 5 goals against sharper opponents. I also think we have problems on the right of midfield as neither Wagstaff nor Sam have it at the moment. Perhaps Thomas should start there with basey on the left?
  • Options
    Can't see how JT impressed in my opinion, I thought he was normal JT, all step overs and no end product. Thought Waggy was out of his depth but Sam wasn't any better. Moo2 would do a better job there with Semedo at RB. Basey produced so much more than JT even getting to the byline and sticking in a decent cross, can't remember last time JT did that. JonJo and Racon did well but don't think they can operate together. JJ needs a Holland type alongside him. Varney and Gray had no service can't judge them too harshly. Youga had a mare first half but JT didn't exactly help, better when Basey in front of him. Hudson looked very solid, Fortune too relaxed. Need another CH asap. Elliott I thought was ok, couple of good saves, even if one was given offside, he wasn't to know.
  • Options
    Could'nt make it yesterday due to work,but just wondering,why does JT always play wide left when he's so reluctant to put in a cross with his left foot?. With Waggy not quite ready, and Sam not really impressing, could'nt we try JT on the right and Basey on the left. Just a thought.
  • Options
    Pete_Tong...You put Etherington in your squad for next Saturday...anything we should know?
  • Options
    Keiran Brown just based on rumour hopefully its true because our wingers are not up to much.