Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Thomas to Pompey loan with view to 2mil move

13»

Comments

• Options
    You may find this hard to believe BUT i don't hate Thomas. The reason for the articles about him was trying to point out the fact that HE was probably the best player we had. Possibly, he could have been the best player in the Championship. The fact i hated was that he/we knew he could go past players and deliver a decent cross, but rarely (if at-all) last season did. I honestly felt with him in the starting 11 we were starting agame with 10men.He had/has the skills but,for some unknown reason, didn't want to "perform".
    Other than cheating us (the paying public) I think in years to come he will look back at his career and feel he cheated himself.
  • Options
    at least he had the potential once he sorted himself out (strange that he never did) I don't think the others even have that
  • Options
    I'm not sorry JT has gone either.One of our most frustrating players like Rommadahl.You know that the ability is there, but it only shows in brief flashes. Hopefully, Bouazza will contribute more in time. I'm beginning to wonder if Sam ever will get any better. I really think we'd get more out of Varney playing out wide.