Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Reading - Match thread

Comments

• Options
    Varney, not Gray. Not totally awake yet.
  • Options
    moutakil.... unnessary............

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    missed te pen

another cider for my I think
  • Options
    Missed penalty, looks like justice, I wasn't convinced it was a pen...
  • Options
    We look like Charlton......I love it

absolute treat eh Queensland........
  • Options
    Basey's poor defensive play is my only worry at the moment
  • Options
    PENALTY!
  • Options
    Pen to Charlton...
  • Options
    Good work by Luke
  • Options
    Gray 2-0
  • Options
    Nice conversion by Gray
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    If the foul on the Reading player was a pen, then so was the foul on Varney.
  • Options
    Internet went down about 30secs before kick off. Just got it back. Nice to see Matty score. ALso nice to see they missed a pen!

GRAY!!! 2-0. Great stuff! It was worth missing most of the half!
  • Options
    Sonko 2-1
  • Options
    Too much to ask to go in with a 2-0 lead I suppose.
  • Options
    Sonko beat Hudson high on that header. Good set of play from Reading.
  • Options
    This is not what I was expecting from Charlton given reports from the first three matches. The midfield looks to be very good. Not a lot of long hopeful balls but, instead, very threatening wing play that is putting consistent pressure on Reading. Pleasure to watch so far. I really like Bailey's presence.
  • Options
    Very impressive stuff. Bailey and Moo2 excellent. Really enjoying it.
    Come on you reds
  • Options
    totally agree.....

I think we have looked very good.... view to a kill bit naive on pen and the header was very good technically.....

Bailey looking acomplished doing simple things well and some really good creativity on ocassion.....

overall all looking good... another solid center back and I think we are looking good.....

Boazza confident , varney happy to take people on...

good
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    Bailey is a good passer and is winning the ball for us ....Bouazza looks excellent a JT upgrade.....to be fair our penalty looked a bit harsh so happy with 2-1...Moo2Kil having a good game. Hunt having a mare at left back. Come on you reds !!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yep lot's of positives, but...I'd like to see us a bit more decisive at the back. Doyle should have scored early on, then there was the pen followed by the goal, still lots to sort out there.

Going forward we seem to want to use a bit of width and Bailey/Holland look assured in the centre.

Pen taken well by Gray, and well done to Holland for following up well as Varney's shot came in, he was first to react, a tap in, but he played for the loose ball.
  • Options
    To be fair, our left back doesn't look to be having a good match either...
  • Options
    All you North American Addicks enjoying this treat as much as me....shame its only 8.50 a.m. otherwise I would crack a beer open ??
  • Options
    crack a beer CT.........

just do it
  • Options
    If we can convert a couple more of these opportunities, I'll be dipping into the stash of Coronas in the fridge regardless of the time...
  • Options
    I think that was a chance for luke there.......
  • Options
    Bailey, what a block!
  • Options
    I think Bailey looks quality
    ... hes got it in his eyes...
  • Options
    A pen to Reading, where was the foul there?
  • Options
    get the beers out.....