Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Reading - Match thread

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Sonko off, red card.

Lita subbed for some young defender.
  • Options
    Reading off the crossbar!
  • Options
    Sitting back should be attacking 10 men
  • Options
    Semedo on for Moo2
  • Options
    We have to be more decisive in defence...
  • Options
    Four minutes of injury time...
  • Options
    Am I hearing: "Only one ginger Bailey..."???
  • Options
    I love that Charlton continues to attack, continues to threaten with a two goal lead and close to full time. This is a message for the league.
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    All over. Well done boys!
  • Options
    Great result
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    FANTASTIC!!!!!!
  • Options
    Can enjoy my beer in Malaysia tonight!
  • Options
    Outstanding result and sounds like a great performance.

Thanks for the updates as always guys.
  • Options
    Great game, we deserved the win and Reading are one of the teams to beat in this league.
  • Options
    I will crack a beer. What a cracking game. Stuff the EPL that was the best game I have seen in many years. Bailey, M002kil, Varney,Gray and Boazza were outstanding.
  • Options
    Enjoyed that - enthralling game.
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    Just what we needed, a real lift after the last couple weeks. Fantastic performance, Bailey, Moo2, Bouazza all proved their worth.

Well done Pards and co.

Well done to the support as well, you could only hear Charlton singing on Sky throughout the whole game, not a song from Reading. What a crap game for me to miss!
  • Options
    It's just like watching Brazil!!!

Best Championship game I've seen (irrespective or wether we were involved or not).

The commitment was there from the 1st minute to the last, I have a terrible memory but cant remember us playing such good football for a long while.

Tough to single out anyone for praise as they all played so well.

Once more proud to be an Addick
  • Options
    MOM?

Transmission cut off abruptly. Was looking forward to seeing the replays , interviews etc

Very excited by that performance. Finally a tenacious midfielder & wingers that cross the ball
  • Options
    The commitment was there from the 1st minute to the last, I have a terrible memory but cant remember us playing such good football for a long while.

Perhaps Coventry last game of last season - we won 4-1, but then the season was over and there was no pressure to perform. This sets a good benchmark early on, two home games and two wins.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MOM?

Sky gave it to Varney, but good performances all over the park.
  • Options
    Agreed BFR, wasn't there for the Cov game so I can't comment. Like you say, a great benchmark though.
  • Options
    They all did really good so hard to pick a MOM but Varney is right up there
  • Options
    Absolutely sensational..... a little bit suspect at the back... and some defiante work needed there, but what a performance going forward... and a terrific bit of last didtch defending my motorkill at the end....