Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Official post-Reading moan thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2008
    lol I've heard it all now moaning about oh south london. Jeez.
  • Options
    oh sth london is wonderful oh sth london is wonderful it's full of tits fanny and charlton oh sth london is wonderful

it is a statement of fact living in nth london i can assure you like the other song nth london is full of shit

there aint feck all wrong with that song in fact it should be sang loud and proud every game
  • Options
    4 the wolves game,if u hear stand up if u love charlton,stand up even if u dont sing just get up and show your support,i hate them guys who go on like they cant hear it and just sit there.
  • Options
    Guy's, I've not said there is anything wrong with the song. But would you sing it, sat next to your Mum? ;-)
  • Options
    The ref and linos were mind numbingly poor. That's it for me.
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite][p]Guy's, I've not said there is anything wrong with the song. But would you sing it, sat next to your Mum? ;-)[/p]

you didn't t.c.e but les addicks did and sorry his point is ridiculous.
  • Options
    I sat in the west stand instead of the covered end. Never again! I swear i was the only person singing. So i gave it a chorus of west stand give us a song, greeted with bemused looks.
  • Options
    my only moan re Saturday is that they still have not mended one of the toilet doors in the East Stand from last season. In fact I'm not so sure they have even cleaned them .......
  • Options
    My moan is the price of the burgers! And the taste.
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite][p]Guy's, I've not said there is anything wrong with the song. But would you sing it, sat next to your Mum? ;-)[/p]

TCE - I didn't bring the subject up did I just commented that whenever I do hear it it makes me cringe that's all? I'm not saying that you should only ever sing stuff that you'd be happy too in front of ya old ma - that would be frankly ridiculous. Nor is it because I'm some sort of rampant PC fanatic, far from it. Just that, that particular one, isn't funny, isn't original, isn't true(!) and, if you really think about it, isn't it just a little bit juvenile?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Les Addicks[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]

TCE - I didn't bring the subject up did I just commented that whenever I do hear it it makes me cringe that's all? I'm not saying that you should only ever sing stuff that you'd be happy too in front of ya old ma - that would be frankly ridiculous. Nor is it because I'm some sort of rampant PC fanatic, far from it. Just that, that particular one, isn't funny, isn't original, isn't true(!) and, if you really think about it, isn't it just a little bit juvenile?

I can't say I disagree with you LA, I can swear like a trooper when I want to, but tend to try not throw any F***s about when there women and children about, but thats my choice, we're all made different ;-)
  • Options
    Sorry TCE, just realised my post was in response to northstandsteve's not yours. I'm the same as you with the swearing though (with varying degree's of success depending on who we're playing!).
  • Options
    the bloomin officials made my head hurt!

x