Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New to the site ? tell us where you live

Comments

• Dowman - you are getting soft:

You like a place in Wales; and
    You want to move to France.

I am shocked..........
  • Born Greenwich, lived in Charlton, Dulwich, Wickford (essex) and now back in sunny Bromley
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]Dowman - you are getting soft:

You like a place in Wales; and
    You want to move to France.

I am shocked..........[/quote]

I don't want to move to France, but I seem to be progressing Eastwards every time I have moved.
  • Romford, I seem to be the only Charlton fan for miles.
  • Steve
    i live in canton where do your freinds live? im 5 min walk from ninian park. ive lived here for 20 years and love the place. all my cardiff freinds want me to watch the game with them, but ive declined there invitation. you coming down for the game then?
  • I think I recall it as St Michaels Road, Do you know it?

When is the game? I do remember saying I would try and get there for the game, they are not City supporters, they moved as she works for L'Oreal who have a site there.
  • Born at the Mothers & Babies Hospital Woolwich Common, lived in Belvedere, and Welling as a lad. Lived in Hawley Road, and then West Kingsdown for nearly 20 years, now spend my time split between Sevenoaks and Avalon NSW Australia.....you can take the boy out of Charlton, but you cant take Charlton out of the boy!
  • its tuesday 4 december. st michaels rd is in a nice part of cardiff about 10 mins walk from me.
  • edited October 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Tel-in-Oz[/cite].....you can take the boy out of Charlton, but you cant take Charlton out of the boy!

Lucky you don't support Scunthorpe!!!!!!!!
  • As the name says Perth West Australia
    the home of drug taking Aussie rules players
  • Sponsored links:

• Born in Greenwich hospital-lived in Plumstead near Swingate Lane for the first five years of my life then on to Sidcup/Bexley near Blendon and, for the last two years, living in (Upper) Belvedere with my wife and kids.
  • Born Beckenham, live in Lee (formerly Lee Green - i've never quite got why the Green isn't used anymore, was there a big patch of grass somewhere that more houses have been built on?!)
  • I live in Czech Republic – bet you hadn't guessed that. Poděbrady, to be precise. I actually only lived near Charlton for about a year, in Lewisham (but in various parts of London for 11 years). I inherited my Charlton support from my Dad, who's of good Woolwich stock.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: cafc_in_perth[/cite]As the name says Perth West Australia
    the home of drug taking Aussie rules players[/quote]
    Don't you mean Ex AFL player Wrongly accused
  • Hello! Olly here, long time lurker, first time poster.

Bromley, born and bred.
    I thank you.
  • welcome Olly
  • Born Petts Wood, grew up in Otford, Live in Forest Hill, moving to Crystal Palace........boos ring out lol.
  • [cite]Posted By: SantaClaus[/cite]Born Petts Wood, grew up in Otford, Live in Forest Hill, moving to Crystal Palace........boos ring out lol.

Look what you've become! I don't know who you are anymore!
  • bumped, for those who've joined in the last six months.

Tell us what small corner of the world you are sharing your Addicktion
  • Sponsored links:

• A very big house in the country, I take herbal baths
  • Do you give em back?

Kidbrooke via St Nicks Plumstead-- barnehurst--Deptford--Thailand
  • Born in Woolwich, brought up in Plumstead now living in Sidcup.
  • Born in Queen Mary's Sidcup
    Lived in Eltham for most of my life
    Now living in Redhill, Surrey although I have a feeling I'll be living in Kent at some point in the future!
  • born in stockwell there for 9 years
    moved to bromley for 6 years
    then to bickley 3 years
    then to islington for 8 years(gooner scum area)
    and now chingford for 12 years(deepest yid territory)
    and guess what theres another charlton seasonticket holder who lives further up my street..
  • born in bedford
    woolwich for 28 years
    tooting for 6 years
    now back in woolwich
  • Lived in Gallon close charlton for 21 years right next to the valley,
    Plumstead for 7 years
    now northumberland Heath in Kent
  • welcome to North Heath, it's a nice little area except at night when gangs of hoodies hang out around the Post Office and Kebab shop. Most of the pubs are crap except the Dutchess in Brook Street. Erith is not recommended night or day !! The vets is very good as is the aquarium shop. The cleaners next to Somerfield has a shark in his tank that's he is trying to find a home for. Anthing else you need to know just ask !!
  • Born in Barnehurst
    Lived in all of the below

Charlton (Christened in St Lukes in the village)
    Woolwich
    Plumstead
    Eltham
    Colindale
    Kidbrooke
    Darftord

Over many years

Now in Greenhithe
  • Born in Shooters Hill, Brought up in Charlton for 23 years, now in Welling