Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New to the site ? tell us where you live

Comments

• bump

lots of newbies since Jan, tell us where you're living guys and girls
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]bump

cool i love this thread, i live in beleleberevedererederedere dude, cant spell the bitching place for love nor money tho!
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]bump

cool i love this thread, i live in beleleberevedererederedere dude, cant spell the bitching place for love nor money tho!

Dude you keep telling eveyone that.....!

Well for this week at Least I am living in posh Upchurch rather than scummy Sittingbourne (House & Cat sitting) !
  • its my thing ketters, like you and your cricket rantings! leave my beleverederederederdere thing alone man!
  • As if you didn't know already. Solna, near Stockholm, stage for the 1958 World Cup final.
  • Born in greenwich,moved to woolwich, moved to eltham when 3 and am still in eltham.
  • Born in Dartford, lived there till my 20's, then abroad, now live in Lee.
  • BLACKHEATH all my life (which is 16 years)
  • maidstone
  • According to Spike Milligan I live in the centre of the universe - Catford
  • Sponsored links:

• gillingham , not in a caravan
  • HaHA dont lie!
  • Born in Crayford, in Erith til age 6, then Welling-Dartford-Swanscombe (!) then back to Welling
  • Born Mile End Road :-( now sunny Sidcup for me :-)
  • I grew up in West Wales and moved to London when I went to college. Moved to SE12 in 1992 and drifted into Addickdom thereafter.
  • [cite]Posted By: HugoZHackenbush[/cite]As if you didn't know already. Solna, near Stockholm, stage for the 1958 World Cup final.

Good to see you finally found Charlton Life Kev...
  • I live in Charlton Lane, five minutes from The Valley!
  • Born and grew up L B Bromley.Went to Ravens Wood School Bromley Common. Lived in Tunbridge Wells. Now live 10 miles outside Norwich,
  • Fairly new on here, and only just seen this posting. Lived Lee for first 18 months, now in Sidcup via Eltham ('til I was 22) and 'South Blackheath'
  • Born Woolwich live Abbey Wood
  • Sponsored links:

• Blimey! HugoZ - v.v.v.v.v. LTNS!!!!!

Medders....
    Carling.....

It's just like the old days on NetAddicks!!

Dartford (West side), born, bred, grew up and still here!
  • Canterbury - stayed here after Uni and work in Whitstable.

Originally from Bexleyheath, so chose my local team as a kid.
  • edited May 2007
    in that little clearing under the middle of the three mountains in the photo linked below

Canmore, Alberta
  • Born in Greenwich, Lived in Lower Belvedere all my life (though tend to drink in the Upper section more)!
  • Blimey Southend addick me and you must be the only 2 Charlton fans in Rochord.
  • There's another one in Ashingdon as well. Have to have a beer one day fella, I drink in the Milestone.
  • Dartford born and bred.Now living amongst the Chelsea bretheren in the Borough of Sutton, Surrey.
  • I'm not too far away Rose and Crown, sunny Basildon for me!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Red Riding Hoodie[/cite]... and 'South Blackheath'

Does that mean you lived in Kidbrooke...LOL
  • born in Belxey maternity hospital which has now gone, then lived in Erith till i was 18 months old, then moved to Holland, then back to England where we settled in Bermondsey (to this day is till dont know why), then briefly in Crayford, now in Greenwich (the village!) but will be moving to New cross soon..