Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I bumped into....

Kieran Richardson at Shell garage at Shooters hill today and had the urge to thump his smug face. Is this wrong?? Or am I just bitter

Comments

• Options
    what the ex man u player at sunderland - what;s he done to upset ya.
  • Options
    is his cousin being that slapper Charlie from Big Brother a good enough reason??? Brings me on to her....I was falsed to put on the brakes about a week ago as some merc pulled out on me. On closer inspection it was Charlie on her mobile phone effing and blinding trying to take an illegal right turn onto busy main road...some people need shooting
  • Options
    his brother goes to school in blackheath
  • Options
    I bumped into sam sodje outside the ground at the Reading game nice bloke got my face book piccy taken with him
  • Options
    I bumped into Don Goodman yesterday at BP service station A14 Kettering having a coffee
  • Options
    I bumped into the wall when i got up to have a piss last night feckin hurt.
  • Options
    Darren Ambrose in Marks and Spencers in Bluewater and also Teddy sheringham in a road in bexley
  • Options
    what was Teddy playing chicken??
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Martin Pringle at Bluewater and watched Arthur Horsefield bump into a post on Woolwhich station when the League liner forgot to stop at Charlton after we played away at Brighton one evening - think we won 2-1
  • Options
    Saw the guy with a 'tashe who does SkySports matches and intervews in a littlechef near Canterbury last month.
    Lame or what ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chris Kamara in Carlsbergs car after Everton a couple of seasons back

Jermain Defoe outside Allsiants up bluewater
  • Options
    Paul McCartney in Greenwich - Tuesday last week.
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Paul Elliot - on many a Sunday morning when his boy played against my boy's team or I'd referee them.
    Paul Gorman - ditto
  • Options
    Played cards Andy Hunt and Sasa Illic in The Hardy in Greenwich market during one lock in, back when it was a decent pub....

I see Kieron Richardson driving his convertible jag/aston (they look the same to me) around Bromley a fair bit too....
  • Options
    Colin Walsh at Asda Greenhithe about 8 years ago, he agreed to do a trophy handout at the lib club, still got his mobile and home phone on my mobile, nice guy.
  • Options
    Almost forgot...Steve Gritt for our presentation evening, twice. Most of the kids didn't have a scooby who he was but us grown-ups were well impressed!!!
  • Options
    Derek Hales a few times at the petrol station over the years.

The first time (although I knew I'd probably look a total prat) I told him what a good player I thought he was. He shook my hand and told me that we had some good times back then.
  • Options
    I drink with Richard Collins brother in the Lib, does that count?
  • Options
    About 10 yars ago Dick Tydeman was a cabbie and I often used to get lifts with him, he was a 'kin ledge.
  • Options
    Got in a lift with Berti Votts the day after Germany beat us on pens at wembley 1996. Was with my geordie mate fhe was carrying this huge German flag we had to put up in their honour !! TENSION i mean TENSION ---- Berti says after avery very pregnant silence "awful way to loose". WE never said a thing got out at highest floor, my mate says " we should have twa*ted him !" , i think poor old Berti thought we was going to.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Got in a lift with Berti Votts the day after Germany beat us on pens at wembley 1996. Was with my geordie mate fhe was carrying this huge German flag we had to put up in their honour !! TENSION i mean TENSION ---- Berti says after avery very pregnant silence "awful way to loose". WE never said a thing got out at highest floor, my mate says " we should have twa*ted him !" , i think poor old Berti thought we was going to.
    Priceless
  • Options
    Opened the batting for Metrogas with Peter Reeves quite a few times about 20 years ago. Top bloke.

Played against Paddy Powell a few times as well vs Downham & Bellingham.
  • Options
    Last year I happened to be staying in the same hotel in Manchester as the England squad when they were playing a friendly at Old Trafford. I went downstairs to get something from my car and when the lift arrived, the doors opened to reveal Gary Neville, Paul Robinson, Sol Campbell, Steven Gerrard and Rio Ferdinand, all standing there and looking at me. So in I get, stand in the middle of them and completely freeze - I didn't even know what button to press in the lift! Gary Neville was looking at me like I was a complete div. They got out at the next floor down and it was the longest 5 seconds of my life - I didn't know what to do or say! Then had the same experience the following day with Lampard and Terry. Lampard was moaning about something or other to do with training, no surprise there.
  • Options
    David Beckham and Sir alex ferguson at the Marriot Hotel in Bexleyheath
  • Options
    Sir Chris Powell at WHSmith in Victoria about 8 years back
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: vancouveraddick[/cite]Sir Chris Powell at WHSmith in Victoria about 8 years back

Was he buying CD's, saw a TV clip of him years ago and he has a vast collection of music and buys CD's by the truck load allegedly.
  • Options
    DJ Tim Westwood in Boots Marylebone High St buying condoms and asking for cream for Chlamydia

Emailed and talked to Mark Ronson before i knew who he was then i started seeing posters for Mark Ronson.

Was at a BBQ of a mate last year and the lead singer the very ill looking one from Stereo Mc's was there had a chat with him very down to earth guy had a mass water fight, with water guns adults V Teens 5 of us rampagfing through mates house with water guns like the SAS, needless to say we won, also his bathroom cost hom £3k to fix after we burst in on the teens
  • Options
    Tim Westwood = biggest wannabe plank on the planet, should have been more bullets IMO
  • Options
    Was at a friends 40 th birthday party a couple of years ago, Dion Dublin was there too
  • Options
    I know Dennis Priestley, played darts with him (and took him to a double, drat I missed it), he's been drunk in the back of my car singing Elvis with me, know the Viking quite well as well.