Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palace latest - How many sold??

2»

Comments

• Options
    We are a family club.

Many families will be concerned about the possibility of unwittingly getting caught up in football violence given what occurred last season.

I think the fact that we are a family club partly answers Ooh Ah's point about our poor away support too.

I for one don't have either the time or the money to travel both home and away so I choose to attend home games.
  • Options
    all but ten clubs are family clubs mate,palace included.
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    cant let a bunch of small minded idiots ruin it

plus most of them are locked up now so you should be OK more were locked up for other offences at another meet

So the mighty D30 are now D 4
  • Options
    Lets ALL just go along and have a lovely tuesday evening.

Also where's the best pre match public house.
  • Options
    can Airman Brown explain why the club haven't put them on general sale???

have the police told them not to????
  • Options
    the police can not demand that,they went on general sale for palace fans coming to the valley,one rule for one one rule for another.
  • Options
    PUBLIC HOUSES>????
  • Options
    wetherspoons mate.
  • Options
    the old bill dished out a few letters at donny tuesday night.
  • Options
    Thanks sorry bout the caps, just realised i had a whispered message still gettin used to all this!

Hope to see you all there!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What were the letters about Steve?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: TelinOz[/cite]What were the letters about Steve?

Probably telling some whinging fans that it doesn't matter if the other team batters you all game as in the end all that matters is that you have scored more goals than them.
  • Options
    :-)
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Basically a warning saying that the person who has received it is someone who is considered a threat to public order by the authorities and could compromise public safety. If officers form the opinion that the person is likely to participate in violence or disorder they will be arrested etc