Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Look what's at the back of the North Upper!

Comments

• Brilliant, They Look Great, Well Done.
  • Well done fella
  • Well done Rothers they look fab.
    & Henry, no need for gas mate, the football we've been used to last couple of seasons has been sending most of us to sleep ta ;-)
  • Now we've bigged up Mr Rothko and rightly so there are a few things you can all do.

The banners need to be protected so I'm expecting the north stand ultras to act as their Swiss Guard.

The banners cost so we need more money to fill the gaps. I know most of you have already chipped in but encouraged your mates to do the same. These banners are only the first set and we want to replace these and be able to add new ones quickly to mark special events. It would be better if fans see this as someting they can contribute and help with and not something being done "for them.

The big overhead flags are coming, hopefully before Christmas if the artwork can be done.

This is not the end, it is not even the beginning of the end but it is perhaps the end of the beginning.
  • ROTHKO - Top effing boy mate that's the bollox
  • Brilliant work guys..........

Ill be there on Sat to see them for myself........ first game back.......

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!!!!
  • where ya sittin mascott dude
  • In the Lower North.......

My mate got me tickets the day I told him im coming back.....

Wheres you?????
  • Im block C an all.......

Row N 95 and 96......

If there available we'll nip down......... me and Nik who you met at city addicks....

Sounds good mate ... Ill bring a hip flask......
  • i am up back of north upper block h with the ultras
  • Sponsored links:

• Whoops!

that was meant as a whisper for someone......
  • 04 MCS.......

I think the upper North with the Ultras is where it seems to be at......
  • certainly is dood, you should try it
  • Good work Rothko, they look fantastic! Well done to the club too for permission etc.... Hopefully, they'll inspire the players onto bigger and better things - the fightback begins Saturday!
  • [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]Whoops!

that was meant as a whisper for someone......

Hi Jon,

I've blocked your post so it's not public-

Let me know where you are and i'll look you up-

A whisper this time ;-)

I'm row G seat 81
  • Great job Rothko and co.... they look really great.

Next job is to get some for the East and West stands.... ;-)
  • it will look like a mass protest from the north upper when we spend most of the game with our backs to the pitch, admiring them.
  • I think Looky is all emotional seeing his work up in the Valley.

As Ben said, for those towards the back of the North Upper, please self police on the banners, don't let little fuckers write on them, or try and rip em.

Christmas is coming, and if you're shopping on line, how about using Amazon via www.valleyflags.co.uk, buy on line, and make money for more banners.
  • They look brilliant! Well done all.
  • Lets Have 'Em All Over The Valley,Increase The Atmosphere.
    Great Idea
  • Sponsored links:

• There is space in the West stand to do something along the same lines, just need to see if it possible.
  • Good man Block C Row O 94 and 95 for me. See ya there.
  • So what did people think of them in the flash, especially if you were sitting in the East and West stand.

Couple of Evertonian friends thought they looked quality from the Jimmy Seed stand
  • Dood, they looked ace from wherr i was standing fromm h block.
  • I forgot too look, oops.
  • polo, what are you like
  • My short term memory can be awful at times. Surely you know all about that fella?
  • me, short term mem, dont thi.......................balls i forgot!
  • Couldnt really see too much of them, as I'm in the North Upper to one side and about 5 rows from that back....

What I did see though looked quality. Hats off to all those involved.