Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What were the views on these kits?

edited September 2008 in General Charlton
I wasn't on this site at the time!

Comments

• Options
    is dazzler a wind up?
  • Options
    They aren't actually the kits.

they were the "proto-types" and were only used to launch the new sponsor.

Really don't do the shirts justice.
  • Options
    No seriously what were the views back then as i emailed both ben hayes and the director of retail who assured me we would grrow to love them and i don't love the away kit i'm afraid :o(
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    look the same to me! I'm yet to buy a shirt this season I really want the Home one with Dazzler21 on the back!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]No seriously what were the views back then as i emailed both ben hayes and the director of retail who assured me we would grrow to love them and i don't love the away kit i'm afraid :o(

Wouldn't trust either of that pair ; - )

Darryl, just click on my user name, will ya. Ta
  • Options
    Ha Ha!

Oops!

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]No seriously what were the views back then as i emailed both ben hayes and the director of retail who assured me we would grrow to love them and i don't love the away kit i'm afraid :o(

Dont Darryl, he's an imposter, he's eaten the real Ben Hayes
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Ha Ha!

Oops!

;o)

Still got your e-mail. Just re-read it and I suggested that you look at the poll on this site. : - )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

Dont Darryl, he's an imposter, he's eaten the real Ben Hayes

I am Ben Hayes
  • Options
    Ok, so you ate Ben and stole his computer and have the email I sent.

Seriously though do you have a link?

As seen below I really like the Home kit just undecided on the Away.

[quote][cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]They aren't actually the kits.

they were the "proto-types" and were only used to launch the new sponsor.

Really don't do the shirts justice.[/quote]

look the same to me! I'm yet to buy a shirt this season I really want the Home one with Dazzler21 on the back![/quote]

p.s you'll also see that on my email.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm Spartacus
  • Options
    I've got a home shirt with Dazzler 22 on the back that I'm looking to sell , any good mate ?
  • Options
    This IS SPARTAAAAA.

Although it's not its Charlton, whom I love!
  • Options
    What size?
  • Options
    Its a GRANDE , I bought it for Brunello but it was a bit tight round the midriff
  • Options
    http://www.charltonlife.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=17120&page=1

If you go to search and put in New Kit and tick discussion you will find another dozen or so threads.
  • Options
    My wife took our 5 y o to buy the kit. Couldn't get the top over his head and the shorts were round by his ankles. The Assistant was, by all accounts, very helpful and explained that they had quite a few complaints about this!!! So, he's still wearing the old kit.
  • Options
    Sorry forgot to mention that he takes after his Dad - short with a big head.
  • Options
    Thanks "Henry",
    It was good to see the mixed opinions. When i saw the home one in the shop at the "training" session i loved it so maybe once i see the white one in person it'll be the same!

also thanks Shag but even the medium's too big for me at my 5ft8. Too long and baggy but if i ever need a CAFC home kit design tent with Dazzler 22 on it i'll look you up!
  • Options
    we all hate those ones and the ones the players play in, and Henry's Cardys..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wha?

[quote][cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]we all hate those ones and the ones the players play in, and Henry's Cardys..[/quote]
  • Options
    Real test is how well they sell and they have been flying off the shelves as did the much derided seahawk and denim.

And we have never lost in the white shirt so having no effect on how the team plays Dazzler ; - )

Not a fan of replica shirts myself but just got two Viglen away shirt (the green hoops and the white with red and black band on chest) for £1.99 each on Ebay. Medium boys size as pressies for henry jnr.
  • Options
    Anywho....

Ben being fans director how were you voted in etc.
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Wha?
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]we all hate those ones and the ones the players play in, and Henry's Cardys..

Childish joke, don't get involved. Move along, nothing to see here : - )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Anywho....

Ben being fans director how were you voted in etc.

Too long ago now. Read all about it on the OS
  • Options
    sorry didnt see that post,

Tis true. In that white shirt we have a 100% wins to shirt record.

Thanks for all t'info
  • Options
    O.k i'm sure i can find it all, Thanks again.
  • Options
    Childish joke, don't get involved. Move along, nothing to see here : - )[/quote]

[quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Wha?

Nope too late now you gotta tell me now. Henry what cardies are these?
  • Options
    Green hoops, sounds awful
  • Options
    This