Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What were the views on these kits?

2»

Comments

• Options
    It was a fix by the Bromley mafia thats all you need to know...

;)
  • Options
    And this
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]It was a fix by the Bromley mafia thats all you need to know...

;)
    And Moss Bros
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]This[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_303413 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]Viglin shirt.JPG[/div][/ul][/div]

Didn't we lose to Bolton in their last home game at their old ground in that...on SKY I thnk
  • Options
    Ha Ha ha!
    Still sounds funny even without the main story!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]This[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_303413 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]Viglin shirt.JPG[/div][/ul][/div]

Didn't we lose to Bolton in their last home game at their old ground in that...on SKY I thnk

Kins put us ahead with a Nicky Bailey style goal and then we got stuffed 4 - 1. Watched it on TV.
  • Options
    Ben I like both of those ones but my all time favourite Home kit was:
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Ben I like both of those ones but my all time favourite Home kit was:[div id=Attachments_303426 class=Attachments][ul][div]CARA3YZ7.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

No, don't like that one at all but it sold well and that's what matters.
  • Options
    and i'd say the away kit last season was probably my favourite.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]and i'd say the away kit last season was probably my favourite.[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_303429 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]CA0NSP8Z.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

Do you work for JJB or Joma or such like, you seem to have a kit fetish?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    no fetish, just being a 20 something i still enjoy wearing the team colours each season!
  • Options
    Fair enough, still wear them around the house myself sometimes, never to a game though.
  • Options
    ha ha!
    I can picture it now ;o)

Do you know how to sink a thread as this one should be done now!
  • Options
    Only the Gods can sink a thread.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Only the Gods can sink a thread.

Apparently it involves a 3 week training course followed by an exam ;-)
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    I heard you had to snatch a pebble from the hand of AFKA, walk bearfoot across sand paper without leaving a mark and then lift a metal jar full of burning goals which brands "charlton" and "life" on your forearms.
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited September 2008
    And then you have to rub down an armadillo with a copy of the Daily Telegraph, whilst singing Doris Day Songs, then, and only then will AFKA consder it.
  • Options
    Hmm guess I wont be sinking it unless AFKA has a proper Karaoke screen as i don't know any Doris day songs.

:o)
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Tommy Steele ????????
  • Options
    What?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No you just have to be a member of the CL management clique to sink threads.