Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton life xmas do

DA9DA9
edited September 2008 in Not Sports Related
Anyone muted such an idea...would it be supported?

Dont mind getting involved in organisation?

Comments

• Options
    Well done DA9 lovely really nice of you to volunteer - everyone say thanks to DA9.

Right where we going then E -- - LOL
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]Well done DA9 lovely really nice of you to volunteer - everyone say thanks to DA9.

Right where we going then E -- - LOL

Caveat.........with input from others (you fecker)
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    Black tie do ?
  • Options
    its normally done on a matchday, dont remember if it was done last year, but the year before was when we got stuffed by the scousers about 3-0 when we played the worst ever!! was in the oak and was a good turn out!! i'd be up for it, and i am sure it could attract a good crowd
  • Options
    That sounds a good idea - are journalists allowed?
  • Options
    No but your ok oiiiiiiiiiiiii oiiiiiiiiiiiii
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: News Shopper[/cite]That sounds a good idea - are journalists allowed?

No journalists, no scousers ; - )

Maybe DA9 knows someone who runs a club in SE7 where we could get an upstairs bar. Just an idea.

Bet the Charlton Life badges won't be ready in time : - )
  • Options
    Cant belive Christmas is being discussed!! went to boots to grab my luch today and they have the christmas posters up already and choclate farther christmas' by the checkout it truly is a fecking disgrace!! it should be made law that xmas should not be rammed down are throats until Dec the 1st.
  • Options
    Nice one E

Im up for this
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We are trying to get something arranged for later this year, yes.
  • Options
    Will the badges be ready by then?
  • Options
    What badges?
  • Options
    Exactly.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Will the badges be ready by then?[/quote]

Not in our life time
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Any dates in mind?
  • Options
    How about the large back room at the ConClub ;
    I'm sure someone on this site uses that .

And i'm up for 2 badges .
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: News Shopper[/cite]That sounds a good idea - are journalists allowed?

No journalists, no scousers ; - )

Maybe DA9 knows someone who runs a club in SE7 where we could get an upstairs bar. Just an idea.

Bet the Charlton Life badges won't be ready in time : - )

LOL....will have a word
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]We are trying to get something arranged for later this year, yes.

I can get a fair sized hall or a large one for free if you want????
  • Options
    No worries
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    well looks like somethings being organised.

Can i just say that im busy 18th, 19th Dec and Friday 6th and 12th.

thank you.
  • Options
    19th It is then ;-)
  • Options
    December 16th is the Bromley Addicks Xmas do. Cake plus we are hopping for a very famous ex-player.

All welcome.

I note that December 5th falls on a Friday this year
  • Options
    are you hopping for chris powell? i might hop your way if so.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]are you hopping for chris powell? i might hop your way if so.

No, someone even older: Eddie Firmani as he stays in Bromley when he comes over for Xmas. He's said he'd do a meeting but not confirmed dates yet.

Good shout on Powell as a guest but I assume he's staying up in Leicester. Next year.
  • Options
    oh eddie - met him last year at theo's 70th bash.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]oh eddie - met him last year at theo's 70th bash.

missed that (and my sponsored shirt!!!). Did get a very nice letter from Theo.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]December 16th is the Bromley Addicks Xmas do. Cake plus we are hopping for a very famous ex-player.

All welcome.

I note that December 5th falls on a Friday this year

Good call on the 5th, sweet sixteen and all that
  • Options
    I'll come............................................ but only if I'm allowed to wear my Santa outfit!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]I'll come............................................ but only if I'm allowed to wear my Santa outfit![/quote]

As long as you dont want any of us to sit on your knee then its fine