Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton life xmas do

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Badger[/cite]What badges?

Don't badger for badges, Badger ......

:o)
  • Options
    No one got their sponsored shirt. I certainly didnt get mine.
  • Options
    ooohaah won't go but will still say there was a sh*t turnout. . .
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]No one got their sponsored shirt. I certainly didnt get mine.

I think they were used for another game later in the week and the players wanted to keep them.
  • Options
    Best make it after the 15th as I'm in hull till then ;-(
  • Options
    Haha Henry very good
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    [cite]Posted By: News Shopper[/cite]Haha Henry very good

See you there. You must owe me a drink or two and I can badger you about a column in the NS : - )
  • Options
    Right ; Have we got ;

A Venue ?
    A date ?
    A Time ?

I see Father "Soundas" christmas is booked already.
  • Options
    erm no to all the above i think?

But i heard Newshopper paper group are putting £1000 behind the bar
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]erm no to all the above i think?

But i heard Newshopper paper group are putting £1000 behind the bar

Things are afoot, waiting on contact from others regards intentions
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    DA9 , you , ian and tom (if the possible venue is the one i think it maybe) need only ask if you need ahand with anything.
  • Options
    we'll get something finalised in the next fortnight guys.

Just have a couple of other priorities at the mo
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]
    Just have a couple of other priorities at the mo[/quote]

What the badges?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: miserableold-ish git[/cite]DA9 , you , ian and tom (if the possible venue is the one i think it maybe) need only ask if you need ahand with anything.

Thats my thoughts, going to wait to hear from AFKA when he's available to discuss, cheers for the offer.
  • Options
    You thought well old boy! Sure we can do something, I'm just off to do the stock report (captivating) but can pencil anything in once all are happy with dates, times etc. The new printer is now up and running as well.
  • Options
    Hiya Rock,
    Does that mean all the Anaraks will be in glorious technicolour ?
  • Options
    Can i come to the No Time, No Date, No Venue event for Christmas?
  • Options
    Could well be Mr MOG, could well be. Mind you, it's the final evening of the mad Canadian's tenure in Europe this evening (he managed to get into the apartments in Kefalonia that we put him onto and got the ferry to Venice - like he's following us!) so I reckon I could be seeing various glorious technicolours later!!
  • Options
    Mr.S. Hows the head ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rock Spectacle[/cite]Could well be Mr MOG, could well be. Mind you, it's the final evening of the mad Canadian's tenure in Europe this evening (he managed to get into the apartments in Kefalonia that we put him onto and got the ferry to Venice - like he's following us!) so I reckon I could be seeing various glorious technicolours later!!

Ahhh....was this the transatlantic accent I heard the other week sitting down with you?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sure was - top bloke, he was part of the original Canadian Supporters Club that I went to set up in Ontario 5 years ago - he comes over at least once a year and managed to make very good friends with a lady that lives in Valley Grove a couple of trips ago and has stayed at hers since, hence his omnipresence in Charlton when not jetting off to sunnier climes and Watford! Huge Morrissey fan too, he managed to watch Charlton at Old Trafford (Curbs' last game) and then Moz on the same day at the MEN - exquisite timing! As for the head, it wasn't too bad on Saturday as himself was taking his lady out for a meal so he didn't go too mad - however, Mrs S and I stayed in the usual watering hole post happy hour but then went home for The Tudors - had a few but not gargantuan proprtions.

Saturday, however...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rock Spectacle[/cite]Sure was - top bloke, he was part of the original Canadian Supporters Club that I went to set up in Ontario 5 years ago - he comes over at least once a year and managed to make very good friends with a lady that lives in Valley Grove a couple of trips ago and has stayed at hers since, hence his omnipresence in Charlton when not jetting off to sunnier climes and Watford! Huge Morrissey fan too, he managed to watch Charlton at Old Trafford (Curbs' last game) and then Moz on the same day at the MEN - exquisite timing! As for the head, it wasn't too bad on Saturday as himself was taking his lady out for a meal so he didn't go too mad - however, Mrs S and I stayed in the usual watering hole post happy hour but then went home for The Tudors - had a few but not gargantuan proprtions.

Saturday, however...

The Tudors................is it quite fruity?

You'll have to introduce me to him next time he's in, I'll be in this Saturday (not working for once) and having a Birthday drink.
  • Options
    It was extremely fruity the other night (repeated on Wednesday) - Henry VIII is something else, whilst Anne Boleyn pre decapitation is quite aesthetically pleasing as well!
  • Options
    LOL......BBCi player here I come
  • Options
    He's just got his beady eye on Jane Seymour in the latest one - it was quality last week when he was out riding in the woods and took a shine to a peasant's wife, so duly informed the peasant that he was having his wife, took her back to his castle and left the bemused and horseless peasant in the woods.
  • Options
    Sounds quality
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rock Spectacle[/cite]He's just got his beady eye on Jane Seymour in the latest one - it was quality last week when he was out riding in the woods and took a shine to a peasant's wife, so duly informed the peasant that he was having his wife, took her back to his castle and left the bemused and horseless peasant in the woods.

I did that once to someone at the Watford Gap Services....i'll never forget the bemused look on his face as his wife was whisked off in the tour bus!!
    What a cad you are Sir!!
  • Options
    So , thats the xmas do all sorted then.
  • Options
    Come on AFKA, lets get this sorted, Cons or the Lib would be happy to give us a hall for free, otherwise I give them chinese burns and curb-it can get them in a headlock.

Open to suggestions regards dates???
  • Options
    The Alma in Sidcup has a hall......AFKa amd myself could then stagger home....