Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

This week's official "Would ya?"

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]whasssa point. only going to be george clooney.

come on, the idea is that its erring on 'wrongness'.....
  • Options
    http://www.worldfootballers.com/images/Galleries/stuart_shot.jpg

thought this would be more your cup of tea Curbit?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]whasssa point. only going to be george clooney.

George Clooney ?

Nope, not for me ........ (!)

;o)
  • Options
    graham stuart... cooooorrrrrrrrrr!

whats wrong suzie? george clooney?
  • Options
    I think she may be saying Clooney isnt contraversial, mind you neither is Graeme..
  • Options
    Hey, Curbs ..... you could do Pards as a 'Would ya' just for Weegie ........

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]graham stuart... cooooorrrrrrrrrr!

whats wrong suzie? george clooney?

I would struggle to find someone who wouldn't.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]I think she may be saying Clooney isnt contraversial, mind you neither is Graeme..
  • Options
    aww messed up quote thingy again.

Heres one for the ladies and a very odd one at that but must admit I'm strangely attracted to him....

Eddie Izzard can't do linky thing doesn't seem to work for me. Must be cos he makes me laugh so much.
  • Options
    id keep that quiet if i were you!!
    is it because he wears make up?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    lol no idea. Had a strange dream about him last night too and he'd miraculously lost a bit of weight. He's said in his stand up that he was a lesbian trapped in a man's body so does like the ladies.

The make up thing puts me off a bit but plenty of straight men seem to wear it now and pay more attention to how they look. Think its gotta be the giggles used to have a thing for Frank Skinner too. Am very ashamed of that now though. Probably because he seemed to run out of material and was never as funny as when he was doing Fantasy Football.

Obviously I'm odd but a guys gotta make ya laugh. I could go on but am now hiding in embarrassment. Runs away...
  • Options
    Maybe you should set them for the boys in future, Red Fraggle - could be interesting!

Here's another one for the girls - corny, but how about David Caruso aka Horatio Caine from Miami CSI? The way he takes those sunglasses on and off does it for me...!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Red Fraggle[/cite]lol no idea. Had a strange dream about him last night too and he'd miraculously lost a bit of weight. He's said in his stand up that he was a lesbian trapped in a man's body so does like the ladies.

The make up thing puts me off a bit but plenty of straight men seem to wear it now and pay more attention to how they look. Think its gotta be the giggles used to have a thing for Frank Skinner too. Am very ashamed of that now though. Probably because he seemed to run out of material and was never as funny as when he was doing Fantasy Football.

Obviously I'm odd but a guys gotta make ya laugh. I could go on but am now hiding in embarrassment. Runs away...

Just a little too much information here, Red Frag, lololol to quote Curb_it

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]Maybe you should set them for the boys in future, Red Fraggle - could be interesting!

Here's another one for the girls - corny, but how about David Caruso aka Horatio Caine from Miami CSI? The way he takes those sunglasses on and off does it for me...!

haven't watched it - post a pic?
  • Options
    Don't know how to, Suzi!
  • Options
    I'll google him....
  • Options
    ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww nooooooooooooooo
  • Options
    The girls have hijacked 'our' thread .......... (!)

;o)
  • Options
    Good luck to them.

And i'm a 'yes' for Clooney, but 'no' for Izzard :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww nooooooooooooooo

its cos he's ginger aint it, gingerism rears its ugly head again!! ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]Here's another one for the girls - corny, but how about David Caruso aka Horatio Caine from Miami CSI? The way he takes those sunglasses on and off does it for me...!

Funny thing is Weegie, Mrs Wright has always had a thing about Grissom from the original CSI.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Good luck to them.

Nah, give me Ewan McGregor any day :o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Ledge lives in Palaceland mate... nuff said

No he doesn't not a Palace fan in sight in Carshalton ALL CHELSEA here.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Good luck to them.

Nah, give me Ewan McGregor any day :o)

Oh yes please!! That gorgeous Scottish accent...

(Sorry, Suze, forgot to warn you Caruso is a ginge - doesn't put me off!)

Not sure about Grissom, AW - there's definitely something a bit creepy about him!
  • Options
    anyway , its a yas for me
    with Melaine B.
  • Options
    nothing to do with being ginger. he's just wrong.

yes, ewan mcgregor a definate yes from me. but not in trainspotting.

talking of accents - i give you John Hannah. yum
  • Options
    Ooh Grissom yes older man but theres something about him.

Huge yes to John Hannah. He's absolutely lovely. Ever seen the film Circus with him in? Great film also starring fella I mentioned yesterday and am now deeply regretting. I blame the pints at lunch time. Sorry all hangs my head in shame.

Big no to Caruso for many reasons. Absolutely nothing to do with him being Ginger.

Ewan McGregor is gorgeous especially in his leathers but when less beardy.
  • Options
    hello Red Fraggle - are you male or female?
  • Options
    Female lol Erm and yes I drink pints.
  • Options
    hahaha... i hadnt realised that - thought you were male. Thats why i thought it odd you said you fancied Eddie Izzard!!! So its okay for a woman to fancy him.