Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

This week's official "Would ya?"

13»

Comments

• Options
    I like beardy Ewan McGregor!
  • Options
    Can you girlies stop hijacking my thread?....;-)
  • Options
    I think you all LOVE Brad Pitt with no questions asked!
  • Options
    Er no. Not since he dumped Jen. No one likes a love rat.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]I like beardy Ewan McGregor!

they have compared me to him suz!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]I think you all LOVE Brad Pitt with no questions asked!

no. girls that say they like him have no imagination.
    he's not a nice fella for reasons that curb it mentions.
  • Options
    Back on topic - Mel B - I would smash the granny out of it. She is absolute filth, and has been on my fantasy 'to do' list for years now. I'm not sure why - she's not that good looking, can't sing worth **** and is a bit skinnier than birds I usually go for, but I just think she is awesome.
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Er no. Not since he dumped Jen. No one likes a love rat.
    Balls. he traded up - simple as. There's not a woman alive who wouldn't have done the same thing if, say, they were knocking off Dean Gaffney, then George Clooney came knocking.

Jolie is undeniably a considerable step up the ladder from Aniston.
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Er no. Not since he dumped Jen. No one likes a love rat.
    Balls. he traded up - simple as. There's not a woman alive who wouldn't have done the same thing if, say, they were knocking off Dean Gaffney, then George Clooney came knocking.

In any case, bringing love into it is just plain wrong, it goes against everything 'would ya' is about. Well done Leroy for bringing it back to the right level
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]

She's maybe slighlty better looking but, I'd say Jen is a much nicer person and that means an awful lot...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So Fishnets the whole point of this Thread is do you like their personality now :-)
  • Options

But it was Angelina Jolie!
  • Options
    i dont personally see shagging jolie as opposed to Aniston as trading up. Cant see it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]i dont personally see shagging jolie as opposed to Aniston as trading up. Cant see it.

But then Curbsy, you personally wouldn't do it. Probably.

;o)
  • Options
    i have to disagree - it doesn't matter whether it was a straight swap on the grading ladder. he still left his wife.

jennifer anniston has wonky eyes.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]

jennifer anniston has wonky eyes.

Saucer of milk, mee-ow!

lol
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]i have to disagree - it doesn't matter whether it was a straight swap on the grading ladder. he still left his wife.
    Here we go...clouding the issue again :-)
  • Options
    Mel B

In a heartbeat. Yes