Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ejected from the north upper.

edited September 2008 in General Charlton
Some bloke was removed today from the north upper blocks L/M.
Couldn't HEAR a word he was saying but was constantly out of his seat and shouting at the team,then turned on some other bloke just sitting along from him, pointing finger and shouting abuse.
The stewards come and took him away.
Weird.

Comments

• Options
    He got ejected for making too much noise.

Something which is not allowed at The Valley.
  • Options
    he didn't get ejected,the other bloke didn't agree with him moaning,and told him so hence the argument,everyone has a opinion and should be allowed to voice it unfortunately with all seater stadium you can't move away from someone you don't agree with.Don't make a big drama out of it he's my friend and would hope it is all soon forgotten.But he didn't turn on anyone somebody told him to shout up first of all which he took abjection too.In the end the stewards listened to him and in the end he was allowed back to his seat,in fact he decided to go for a beer instead something i wish i had done in the second half.
  • Options
    Wasn't making a big drama out of it, just didn't think he should have been removed.
  • Options
    precisely trouble with all seater stadium 20 years ago we could have moved away
  • Options
    the sad thing is i sit near there and the bloke he was shouting at is a right old wingher himself, always up moaning and screaming at the team himself so thought they would have been good mates!
  • Options
    mountain out of a molehill,when people like him start getting pulled by stewards we as a club are in big problems because believe me fans like him have been the lifeblood of the club over the past 25 years.
  • Options
    You didn't have to put up with the post match reaction.
  • Options
    LOL was he still fuming
  • Options
    NSS, as you know us well you will understand that we are very happy that the man in question did not get thrown out or worse banned.

Indeed everyone is entitled to their opinion and as such someone was eventually going to tell your mate to wind his neck in (before he had a heart attack if nowt else). I just did not expect it to be my husband!!!!!!!!!

Got to take exception with Valleyman's comment though (who I have never seen post on here before might I add). My husband does not constantly moan at the team. He gets behind them & is very vocal in his support for a team that is in fact not his first love. I think you must be confusing him with KB (my Bruv) who does like a moan..................but it's usually at the ref tbh ;-)

What I do have to have a go at though NSS is that your mate told my husband he was 'a f'n ugly C**T'.............how very dare he.............I don't do ugly..........& he was the one wearing a cardy?????????

Lets have a handshake at the Ipswich game eh?

:-D
  • Options
    it was a lacoste cardi though,im sure he will shake your hubbies hand he's a good bloke.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    and it is well funny watching him go mental during the game as Charlton r Shite and it is only watching J that makes me keep going

Keep it up J lad
  • Options
    I know the cardi wearing man in question and he is a good bloke, it got a bit noisy and was far more exciting than the game and had a lot more passion!
    Charlton supporters and passion...2 words that don't usually go together!
  • Options
    There was a bit of a set too in the north lower too saw a bit of finger poking etc
  • Options
    See Pardew youve got us fighting amongst ourselves if you want any lessons on how to install a bit of spirit or fight just pop in to the nth upper or lower makes no odds
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]There was a bit of a set too in the north lower too saw a bit of finger poking etc
    There was some of that in the away end too.
  • Options
    i vote for more non violent slanging matches in the nth upper until the lazy let down bstds that are excuses for footballers pull their fecking fingers out

anyone fancy a good argument in the nth upper next home game let me know i am sure we can argue over politics if the football starts too pick up
  • Options
    let's educate them
  • Options
    ,e and you educating people could be quite fun i reckon steve
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]See Pardew youve got us fighting amongst ourselves if you want any lessons on how to install a bit of spirit or fight just pop in to the nth upper or lower makes no odds

North Lower ... My brother in law says that a guy was making racist remarks towards the Wednesday keeper and the black guy in front of him turned and responded. Stewards did not do anything at the time but at the end of the match was asking fans which seats the protagonists were in. Bare in mind this is just here say, if I have got it wrong.
  • Options
    Yes, I saw that. It was in C block, just along from me. Two white guys were really laying into the keeper calling him all sorts of racist names & the black guy sitting about 4 rows in front of them turned round & objected to their language. They then tried to lamp the guy. Both the guys who started it should have been thrown out & had their season tickets removed. One of them looked to be well into his 70s. Absolutely shocking behaviour.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i saw the argument going on in the north lower.
    guessed at what it was.

He called your handsome hubby ugly??? Dont shake his hand next week... show him a mirror.
  • Options
    Spoke to him after the game, he was still raging, basically said he was fed up with people telling him what his opinions should be, was told he could go back to his seat but decided to go for a beer to calm down, probably the right decision.
    Known him for a few years and is a decent chap.
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]See Pardew youve got us fighting amongst ourselves if you want any lessons on how to install a bit of spirit or fight just pop in to the nth upper or lower makes no odds

North Lower ... My brother in law says that a guy was making racist remarks towards the Wednesday keeper and the black guy in front of him turned and responded. Stewards did not do anything at the time but at the end of the match was asking fans which seats the protagonists were in. Bare in mind this is just here say, if I have got it wrong.

Saw the black guy get up and have a go, couldn't hear what was said, but the bloke he was having a pop at was a lot lot older, definitely 70+, cant comment on what it was about though.
  • Options
    What a crying shame if it was racist abuse in the North Lower, it continued until a coloured guy had to say something.

Hope the perpetrators are identified and banned, and shame on those who sat silently nearby and let it continue.
  • Options
    there were a few people turning round to have a go at the old fella. although the bloke next to the old fella was having a pop back on his behalf. the stewards were told, went back to their radios, signaled to some other security who seemed to just wave back, then the old fella left, and the stewards looked to decide whether to go after him or not. seemed really bizarre. get his number and give him a warning at least!
  • Options
    There was also racist comments in North Upper - M block - Row V V (back row)
    When the Wednesday player was down (and we were saying dont give ball back) 2 blokes who are always vocal were using racist language and even gave the monkey chant.
    Ashamed to say I didnt even look round and give em a 'look'. We just sat there and shook our heads amongst ourselves.
  • Options
    i never heard them do that mate and i sit in block m row ss

but i was abusing our players for looking like they were gonna give the ball back
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    If it was then as you all say above, but be carefull of hearing something that aint there. remember the knob head who wrote a whole article for a paper about racist abuse herd at Millwall when it was Brighton fans singing Sea Gull not as he wrote Seig Heil.

have to say i cant remember that last time i herd anything remotely like that said or chanted.
  • Options
    Sounds like its all fun in the north stand then !!!
  • Options
    bloke in front of lower north doing hitler salutes last season. shocking.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]What a crying shame if it was racist abuse in the North Lower, it continued until a coloured guy had to say something.

Hope the perpetrators are identified and banned, and shame on those who sat silently nearby and let it continue.

I like this board, but it's set in the 50s, like Happy Days but with more moaning.