Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ejected from the north upper.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Suzzzzzzzzzzzzziiiiii that was Decanio hun.
  • Options
    it was alrite uncle i promise ya our mate j made my afternoon watching him spiv
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite] hun.

Less of the sectarian abuse Roy please ; - )
  • Options
    edited September 2008
  • Options
    edited September 2008
  • Options
    when whispers go wrong 5398
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]What a crying shame if it was racist abuse in the North Lower, it continued until a coloured guy had to say something.

Hope the perpetrators are identified and banned, and shame on those who sat silently nearby and let it continue.

a coloured guy?

Hmmmm
  • Options
    i was watchng that 1 on 1 with Obarmy Vz McOven Chip(presedentual thingy) other nite now i know i had just done 18 hrs an all but im sure Obarmy said to Chippy when he thought the mics were off
    " Chippy fella gota find a Tv must beat those palarse c**nts " and then Mcain says
    " to right barmy, do you know that Bush fella is Millwall ?" -----------
    " noooooooooo always knew he was a no good"--------O Barmy says " Clinton is a gooner you know Chippy ?" --- " dont surprise me Obarmy one bit no good glory hunters the lot of em " they both strolled off singing Valley Floyd rd.

if you look real close both have Charlton Loyal lapel badges
  • Options
    Is Obama the "coloured fella"?
  • Options
    all very strange aint it this. I mean if Obarmy wins does he then change "The White Hse" to the "coloured hse"

maybe we could cal 10 Downing Street 10 Drowning Street cos these muppets sure as hell are sinking.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    to all the people who posted comments on here regarding the row in the north upper i am the man apparently ejected which isnt true i was asked to calm down by the stewards who to my surprise were very understanding must be all that training and go back to my seat which i declined because i wasnt overjoyed with the oher bloke or the football being played,anyway to the bloke and his wife i apologise i was a offensive and i feel quite embarassed about what happened because im well aware that there was women and children around and i will offer you an apology and its totally up to you if you accept, i was annoyed because i was only voicing my opinion which yes you told me i do quite a lot ,but it wasnt at you it was at pards and lloyd im so tired sam so being told to shut up didnt go down to well , once again i apologise to all who heard my tirade especially the husband and wife. cafc 4 ever.
  • Options
    welcome aboard son, your see it's just like saturday on here anyway with barnies galore which im involved in most with the rose tinted brigade ;-) I've turned Darren around and I feel a few more are coming round to my way of thinking.
  • Options
    well done fella, and the other parties who posted earlier, putting this one to bed like it should be.

Nice to know people can be adult about what's no more than heat of the moment frustration, that we're all feeling in different ways.
  • Options
    just wanted to put the record straight i never meant to give anyone the hump just frustrated with another inept winger
  • Options
    boogica, welcome to the site. I was there on sat and witnessed the kerfuffle, but was unable to really hear what it was all about. Good on the stewards for being sensible, and good on yourself for admitting where you went wrong.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: boogica[/cite] just frustrated with another inept winger

I dont want to start another one but on any other day I'd agree with you but I actually thought Sam had a reasonable game! Anyway full marks for having the decency to come on and apologise, likewise to kbls who was decent about it as well.
  • Options
    And i would just like to say that i don't have a problem with you jd, just thought it was weird that you were led away, you're entitled to your opinion.
  • Options
    to be honest the stewards done me a favour which makes a change they usually think they are old bill so i applaud them even though i went for a beer a bit to early than usual .
  • Options
    If we still had Dennis, then we'd be further up the league and arguments such as this wouldn't be an issue!

;-)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: boogica[/cite]to all the people who posted comments on here regarding the row in the north upper i am the man apparently ejected which isnt true i was asked to calm down by the stewards who to my surprise were very understanding must be all that training and go back to my seat which i declined because i wasnt overjoyed with the oher bloke or the football being played,anyway to the bloke and his wife i apologise i was a offensive and i feel quite embarassed about what happened because im well aware that there was women and children around and i will offer you an apology and its totally up to you if you accept, i was annoyed because i was only voicing my opinion which yes you told me i do quite a lot ,but it wasnt at you it was at pards and lloyd im so tired sam so being told to shut up didnt go down to well , once again i apologise to all who heard my tirade especially the husband and wife. cafc 4 ever.[/quote]

Top post fella and don't worry I'm sure I can speak for Sis and Bruv in law when I say that apologies aren't necessary and it'll all be forgotten over a handshake and dare I say a pint.

Basically I think the whole afternoon got to most of us, as normally we all have a giggle at you having a pop, (actually while you and Bruv in law were at it, I was doing just that, in fact I was pi55ing myself), although I must confess to hoping you don't have a breakdown sometimes. :-)

Having said that, I've had the old ca;m down bit aimed at me as well, but my full blown rants are usually directed at the opposition or the ref.

I have to say we do normally get a bit defensive over the team, sometimes irrationally I agree, so when the backs are against the wall, whereas you vent your splein in the direction of the team, we tend to leap to their defense.

I suspect the right way is somewhere in between, but I doubt if any of us will find it and actually I hope we dont otherwise life at the Valley would become very boring.

We all have different opinions and that should always be the case, so therefore In the heat of another crap afternoon the urge to shout at each other might re-occur, lets just make sure we smile about it afterwards.

It happens because we all care passionately about our club and long may that be the case.

See you next saturday.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    please dont mention denis ive calmed down now my misses might get the stewards round to remove me from my house.
  • Options
    morning son,he plays on the left,he plays on the rigggggggggggghht.It makes no difference coz denis is shite.
  • Options
    alrite J

i thought your outburst was the bollox i love it when you go mental makes it worthwhile sitting up there, as steve says i am now in the moaning brigade so i am sure together we can sing the

bring back dennis songs from next week
  • Options
    I think there might be "dennis songs" tonight............
  • Options
    Welcome aboard J, its E, used to run the football with Macca.
  • Options
    Time to put this one to bed, cant have home fans having a go at each other (dont count racist bas***ds as fans). Boogica, I will shake your hand on Saturday although I expected the offer of pistols or swords on Blackheath at dawn. Glad they didnt take your ticket away mate, I guess if they took yours they would av had to take mine as well and with all the premier fans already leaving we cant afford to loose the 'core' from M block.

See you Saturday.