Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Official Palarse vs Charlton Thread...

Comments

• Pards looking downcast, sod that, just do something
  • GLORY BE - A TRIPLE CHANGE
  • Grrr, you guys are a good 5mins ahead of me!
  • i dont know Stu i reckon 3 atmost
  • its all about fear with pardew at the moment he cant get the players motivated and we are in a shell away from home. said he would walk by 18 th November maybe that should be October.

Thing is does anyone think we are going to score ? cant see it myself.
  • edited September 2008
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]
    all our yoof got lifted well early at london bridge in the kings head sent back home

shame - now they will have free reign to bash as many kids as they possibly can...

30 minutes... it can be done
  • Ambrose for ZZ

Holland for Gray

Sam for Toddy
  • sharon holland and sam off
  • ZZ, Gray and Toddy, on for Ambrose (no surprise), Holland, and Sam.

Why does he wait till they score! Now they have to settle again.
  • ZZ in the middle

Varney out wide Gray and Toddy upfront

we only said that 15mins A GO FFS

when it was nil nil
  • Sponsored links:

• Sod Varney on the right, go 4-3-3!
  • [cite]Posted By: STUBERNAITOR[/cite]how many more games do you think pards will be charlton manager

Unless we end up clear botton he'll still be in a job for a good while yet. The natives will get a bit restless but the board will give him more time and can't afford to sack him anyway.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]ZZ in the middle

Varney out wide Gray and Toddy upfront

we only said that 15mins A GO FFS

when it was nil nil[/quote]

Oh yeah, completely change the team around when they're struggling as it is. Genuis!
  • Still a big problem that we don't have a strongest 11. If you ask a group of fans our strongest team they could all come up with different formations, even 5/6 different players.
  • i fecking hate football

they have missed again

pardew cant smarm out of this
  • I wonder whether Varney is playing up front or out wide on the right. Does anyone know?
  • hit the bar again.....jesus
  • My God, these Palace commentators are just insufferable right now...I desperately want us to score, primarily to shut them up.
  • [cite]Posted By: Crazy[/cite]Does anyone know?

does he more to the point?
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Exiled_Addick[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: STUBERNAITOR[/cite]how many more games do you think pards will be charlton manager[/quote]

Unless we end up clear botton he'll still be in a job for a good while yet. The natives will get a bit restless but the board will give him more time and can't afford to sack him anyway.[/quote]
    your quite right we don't have the money to sack him
  • Sponsored links:

• polo we needed to retain the ball and break up play i wouldnt have made all three at once but Varney is not a lone striker he shoud have done it at halftime

ZZ on Toddy upfront

it was screaming for it
  • 'Chaos in Charlton area' says it all!
  • Indeed, just sounded like you wanted all three changes at once when nil nil. My miiiiistake.
  • no mate 2 would have done
  • I just don't understand him. If you're gonna play 4-5-1 with a small bloke up front, surely you're going to have the midfield retaining posession in order to build up a move.

No... We just lug it up to the small bloke. On his own.
  • we nearly got something there
  • same tactic we played with iwelumo then?
  • 16300 crowd, 2600 charlton
  • 16,300...Charlton 2,600
  • come on charlton deliver a fecking decent ball in for fuks sake