Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Official Palarse vs Charlton Thread...

Comments

• well do u think if should be jolly then ?
  • C'mon Charlton, score now and stuff the Nigels
  • not a bundle of laughs tonight though is it
  • The last few minutes and THEY'RE attacking US.
  • God - I've got to face that Scottish Palace supporting twat at work tomorrow. That really is depressing.
  • [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]well do u think if should be jolly then ?

yeah, all sweetness and light GH, we have played so well, we deserve it ... not
  • where´s effing Dennis when you need him

PLEEEEEEAAAAASE
  • Even as someone who tries to stay optomistic and not get too down-hearted - what exactly is there to be positive about at the moment? War in the middle east, economic crisis and Charlton are fecking shit! Thank god I'm off on holiday in a week.
  • No panic Alan, Phil Chappell said your job is safe.

Err. . . .

(Fantasic piece of Chairmanship that. not.)
  • Sponsored links:

• Overpowered, out thought and out played.

Terrible.
  • [cite]Posted By: Exiled_Addick[/cite]Even as someone who tries to stay optomistic and not get too down-hearted - what exactly is there to be positive about at the moment? War in the middle east, economic crisis and Charlton are fecking shit! Thank god I'm off on holiday in a week.

Bet you forget your passport .......

:o)
  • really really dissapointed...where do we go from here chaps?
  • At least I didn't have to watch...sounded like an ugly, comprehensive defeat.
  • I can hear the knives sharpening.
  • I've had faith in Pardew and never questioned whether he's the man for us. But it's becoming clearly obvious he doesn't know what he's doing.

He can shove his two-year plan up his arse.
  • BDLBDL
    edited September 2008
    Night all.
  • back to bed as I got up a 3am and wasted 2 hours of my life.
  • Sponsored links:

• subs were far too late
  • 12 years......

if that doesn´t wake them up nothing will, two chalk and cheese performances and sounded like we couldn´t be bothered tonight in our game of the season, we need more BADLY

I see Bury are doing well in League two lol

night all, i´m off for a beer, f*** them
  • edited September 2008
    Bloke on the radio just called us clowns BUT they don't care about us do they?
  • Palace commentary just said its a famous victory against the clowns.....F*cking hate these bastards
  • 2 Mates just rang....

"Not one f*cking shot on target" and they were f*king rubbish but were we even worse"

"Annhilated us"

and Got our first Pardew Out!
  • Losing to them is bad but it really does open the drawer marked where do we go from here. We can still have a good season but it looks less and less likely. If we go behind we seem to lack the conviction and ideas to get back into it
  • [cite]Posted By: ChicagoAddick[/cite]Bloke on the radio just called us clows BUT they don't care about us do they?

they like to pretend
  • all wankers

hoping for a few on here tomorrow, "not our rivals" what crap
  • 7am here....boy am I going to be a miserable git today
  • I've never seen so many people online on the list on the left!

Come on chaps, it's only a game...