Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

anyone got experience of audi a3 5 dr or similar?

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2008
    If anyone's interested in a Freelander sport 3dr hardback 2.0 TDI, heated seats, 42.2 mpg, 31 in town, 06 plate 24k 6months warranty left, whisper me. Nice motor, I'll miss it.
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    Pre-registered, nearly new and used cars (no Audis tho!) at

http://www.dccook.co.uk/

Always worth a look - if only for bargaining power prices
  • Options
    I have a Seat Toledo 1.9TDi which I love. It's bascically the same car (same chassis, same engines, same running gear) just has had the suspension tweaked a little and has a different shell. If you're worried about servicing costs I'd recommend you have a look at a Skoda or a Seat. They're both out of the Volkswagen-Audi stable but usually come better speced and for significantly less money without in anyway feeling cheap and nasty - my Seat is well screwed together and has a good quality interior.
  • Options
    RX8 - 5 door ish, but ins group 15! and does 19 in town, not bad price tho..
  • Options
    Request from the Lady Lifers:

When mentioning all car jargon, plus don't forget to include the most important thing, the colour.

thank you
  • Options
    ha ha
  • Options
    Always thought you were a bit of a Wankel raz ;-)
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    you must know me better than I thought.. although I'm not heavy on fuel and oil, do contain large amounts of fat tho
  • Options
    Extras available :-

Reverse Parking Sensors = Female Parking Assist
    Pealescent Paint = Diamonty Effect
    Auto Dip Rear View Mirror = Rear View Make Up Mirror
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    ok no more stealing this thread with women driver gags pls..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i always found the fellas at blackfen ok