Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Seve

2»

Comments

• Options

RIP Seve

Terrible news, a true sporting great who will be missed by many

• Options
    RIP
  • Options
    a legend u r my memories, god bless go get that birdie in heaven from silly positions. RIP
  • Options
    A real sad day, one of lifes great showmen, brought life into a a 'grey' game...inspired me to take up the game when footie finished through injury....some of his shots were those even Mr Woods would not have contemplated!!
    RIP Seve and thanks for the memories you gave to many.
  • Options
    A very sad loss to the world and the sport of golf in particular. I had the pleasure of following him in a practice round for the European Open at the Oxfordshire a few years ago and he had difficulty getting the ball anywhere near the hole from a bunker with water beckoning beyond. I said to him 'That's an imposible shot'. He glared at me and replied 'Nothing is impossible!' then told this caddy to throw some balls into the very same bunker and proceeded to stiff all of them for my benefit! Typical of the man a legend, determination to succeed and a fighter to the end. RIP Seve, Tiger Woods eat your heart out!
  • Options
    RIP the man was a legend absolute genius gonna be sadly missed.
  • Options
    Very sad loss to the whole world of sport, he stiffed those yanks in the 80's and they hated it!! Was really emotional when he got the SPOTY lifetime achievement award in 'was it in 2009' a great gesture to a man who is a LEGEND. I bet his great mate Jose maria Olazabal is in bits! 

RIP Seve my thought are with his Family and friends. 
  • Options
    so very sad news RIP seve