Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FOXES

2»

Comments

• Options
    No-one collects my bloody wheelie bin - seriously not had the recycling one emptied for months, dustmen seem to be deterred by Wellington Gardens for some peculiar reason!
  • Options
    bloody hell Rock, you've never mentioned this before.............
    :-)
  • Options
    Very good!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Rock Spectacle[/cite]No-one collects my bloody wheelie bin - seriously not had the recycling one emptied for months, dustmen seem to be deterred by Wellington Gardens for some peculiar reason![/quote]

erm ring the council and claim a council tax rebate, after all you pay for this 'shit'
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: southamptonaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Living in Southampton tell me you haven't wiped out any deer?!

I can feel the backlash coming any second............

I haven't personally but a driver who worked for me hit one on the M3 a few years ago. I have to say it wasn't pretty with blood and guts spread up the front of the van and its head stuck in the radiator.

still love a bit of venison though, especially when its rare. lol

I used to eat a lot of venison.......but its a bit deer now
  • Options
    ouch !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: miserableold-ish git[/cite]

I think we're the only race on this earth who seems to think that "mankind" and "mankind alone" own/rule/run this planet and any other spiecies should be destroyed.

Sorry, had to get that off me chest.

Is that not because we're the only species capable of thinking in this way?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: miserableold-ish git[/cite]

I think we're the only race on this earth who seems to think that "mankind" and "mankind alone" own/rule/run this planet and any other spiecies should be destroyed.

Is that not because we're the only species capable of thinking in this way?

Evidently Polar Bears think that way about us!

Just to be serious for a moment Polar Bears are the only creatures that will actively hunt man....not the sad 'semi wild' ones that can now be found in Alaskan coastal townships that raid rubbish bins but the big beautiful ones found out on the icy tundra....they'll hunt and stalk you for days on end, lull you into a state of false security by letting you see them for much of that time and then...KERPOW...you're their next meal!
    If one is on your case there's sadly only one alternative...kill it before it kills you...cos that's what it's got planned for ya and you'll never ever shake it off or frighten it away!
  • Options
    what if you chop it's legs off?
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    Just slows it down ThreadKiller

mind you there are a few Thai bar girls that hunt like that !!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2008
    [cite]Posted By: miserableold-ish git[/cite]With out getting "Too heavy" the Foxes were here long before "Man" moved out of the cities and started to take "their" land. The same with squirrels ,etc, and now people are moaning about foxes in "our" gardens.

No offence here MOG, but that's pants. My house is over 100 years old - there have been houses where I live for at least 300 years and I live well outside 'traditional' London boundaries. Its not so much the fact that there are urban foxes in London that's the problem - its more the fact that nothing is being done to curb their numbers (try punning on that Addickted :) ). I suspect this is largely due to the political incorrectness of the idea of culling foxes - especially given the ridiculous hoo-hah made about banning hunting. not saying I disagree with banning hunting - I think hunting for sport is pathetic - but there was far too much fuss made about it for far too long - introducing an urban fox cull would have had the hoorays up in arms.