Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What did you want to be when you grew up?

2»

Comments

• Options
    An Accountant! Sad or what
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    Chief Baloon buster.
    Cloak room attendant........
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]Footballer, when that dream died it was to be involved in football in some capacity, that didn't materialise so i'm stuck as a Railway Engineer![/quote]

Ooooh P'way? lol
  • Options
    Footballer, then around 13/14 a solicitor.

Now at uni studying law, so could be worse I guess.
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    Danny dyer,not
  • Options
    Fireman

Tank driver

Fighter pilot

Animal from the muppets
  • Options
    To play football for Charlton and cricket for Kent. I realised that wasn't going to happen so thought about journalism but never got beyond the "thinking" stage...
  • Options
    wanted to be a footballer......

then wanted a paul newman esqe figure to discover that Im a genius at pool and teach me how to hustle...

Been a sales guy my whole life, paid for everything...

now Im slighlty more respectable as a Forex Broker....

still looking to find a way stop work all together as Im sure we all are...
  • Options
    For years wanted to be a lawyer... no idea why!

Ended up working as an accountant in a fair sized ad agency for 10 years... now at a hotel in Whistler.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Fireman

Tank driver

Fighter pilot

Animal from the muppets[/quote]

Well you got the end of the last one!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    tennis player!

i used to play to a fairly high standard, county player etc etc
  • Options
    As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster. To me, being a gangster was better than being President of the United States.

oh, ok.. i always wanted to be a pilot or an architect.

enjoy my job now - in a design/branding agency but still would love to be a pilot.
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    [cite]Posted By: cafckev[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]Footballer, when that dream died it was to be involved in football in some capacity, that didn't materialise so i'm stuck as a Railway Engineer!

Ooooh P'way? lol

Nah S&T my man!
  • Options
    I wanted to be a Police man then a Footballer then an ambulance man (paramedic to you and me now) and finally a personal trainer... I'm still stuck between going for the PT course or to join the Police!

;o) I could still achieve my dream all else failing i'll staay in admin or become a builder!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]I wanted to be a Police man then a Footballer then an ambulance man (paramedic to you and me now) and finally a personal trainer... I'm still stuck between going for the PT course or to join the Police!

;o) I could still achieve my dream all else failing i'll staay in admin or become a builder!

My tip is just stay away from Retail :- )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]I wanted to be a Police man then a Footballer then an ambulance man (paramedic to you and me now) and finally a personal trainer... I'm still stuck between going for the PT course or to join the Police!

Well i'll stay away from the accounts side of things but ah well and i thought the club were making at least £25-30 profit per shirt!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

Well i'll stay away from the accounts side of things but ah well and i thought the club were making at least £25-30 profit per shirt!

I remember you had it higher than that : - )
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    What was my profit margin? Must have rushed it all in haste with my essay to you! lol ;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]What was my profit margin? Must have rushed it all in haste with my essay to you! lol ;o)

100% of sale price.
  • Options
    oops what a muppett! this was only a matter of months ago!