Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Robbie Elliot and Scott Wagstaff @ Bromley Addicks - What was said

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Did anyone bring up Rob Elliots odd Facebook status updates?

is it actually his?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Did anyone bring up Rob Elliots odd Facebook status updates?

is it actually his?

As AKFA and NSS will tell you Bromley Addicks is not exactly a "facebook" type audience ; - )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]

is it actually his?

Yeah it is Daz
  • Options
    Is it any worse than Josh Wrights?

He seems to be out on the piss every other night.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]Is it any worse than Josh Wrights?

He seems to be out on the piss every other night.[/quote]

yep and taking pictures of his mates in there pants very strange
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: 2nd Division & Proud[/cite]thanks for thar HI - sounds like a good night
    what was the tattoo?

Big cross in mist on upper right arm with some words about those who have gone living on in our hearts or similar. Told me that he'd lost some people recently and it was to remember them.

Probably thought there was a good chance of losing a few people at last nights meeting whilst he was there,he would have had to be voted on to the committee if he had stayed too long ;-)
  • Options
    Good stuff Henry - heartened by our yoof - keeps me going.
  • Options
    I like these lads, maybe Grant Basey and Josh Wright will join them next time!