Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton BURNLEY

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    we deserve a win for this half display
  • Options
    ambrose to baset, bailey, ahhh away again
  • Options
    burnley goalie saves agin
  • Options
    varney.... bet dickson would have buried it..
  • Options
    final whistle, 1 1. we deserved to win based on 2nd half, but we need to take that confidence forward now
  • Options
    bloody hell, I heard some boos again !!!
  • Options
    Good second half. Shame we couldn't get the winner.

Thanks all for commentary, especially stonemuse!
  • Options
    bed...

a draw is better... could easily have lost... good todos scored....

netter
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Czech_Addick[/cite]Good second half. Shame we couldn't get the winner.

Thanks all for commentary, especially stonemuse!

no problem mate
  • Options
    cheers stone muse, thats a better performance and a point, lets build on this.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2008
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]bloody hell, I heard some boos again !!!

Unbelieveable. OK we weren't there, but the 2nd half deserved appaluse, surely.

Would rather have empty seats than these dicks tbh

Mind you they were drowned out more or less.

CAFC
  • Options
    Much better 2nd half, need to take this forward now
  • Options
    Sounds like clapping....

Well don't know about you boys but I'm heartened by the 2nd half. Toddy and Sam both sounded impressive. Burnley are a decent side. In my mind we need to rally around the manager and players and hopefully the confidence will come.
  • Options
    Thanks Dave. You can write your blog now :-)
  • Options
    Lita got a late winner for Narwich.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ChicagoAddick[/cite]Thanks Dave. You can write your blog now :-)

What a good idea!

2nd half gave a lot of promise, let's hope they can keep htat up.
  • Options
    CHGCHG
    edited October 2008
    Much better in the second half. Stand outs for me, Wright, Moo2 and Sam. We attacked a lot more, still suspect at the back, but we can work on that. Feel for Varney at the end. Crowd were better too.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ChicagoAddick[/cite]Thanks Dave. You can write your blog now :-)

Done ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]final whistle, 1 1. we deserved to win based on 2nd half, but we need to take that confidence forward now

Agree with that and us being a much better side second half though still at time nervous. Should get a point at Ipswich and we must thrash the dingles next Saturday.
  • Options
    Fellow Addicks,
    I'm on here often but rarely make a comment. I'm working over here for 6 months and I live in Vancouver (moved over from the UK 4 years ago). This has been my 4th game after Reading, Wolves and Wednesday, where we have gone from good to bad.
    1st half has to rank as one of the worst I've seen and I've been to many since Andy Nelson's era. However, 2nd half was what Charlton are all about. Even the players that are not on form could not be faulted for effort. Great to see Josh Wright really do well 2nd half as well as Sam. I'm hopeful that this could get us back going again.
    However Varney who cannot be faulted for effort, needs a rest.
    Time for Dickson to be given his shot. Looking forward to my next game against Barnsley. Atmosphere 2nd half was great.
    Come on you Reds.