Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton BURNLEY

Comments

• Options
    we look wide open for counterattacks
  • Options
    Izzy on a run
  • Options
    izzy stopped, freekick to charlton
  • Options
    Yeah it is weird how they still come. Potential free ticket i spose.....

Cranie is f---ing gash. He obviously HAS to play...
  • Options
    cranie will be subbed again, pards has done his duty to redknapp and played him for a half
  • Options
    burnley thow
  • Options
    send cranie back he hasn't had a decent game according to family and friends who go to most games
  • Options
    Good work again guys on the running commentary, its my lifeline on a sat afternoon here in Qatar
    Keep up the good work.
  • Options
    varney is apparently meant to be upfront alone, but players are not reacting to pards instructions
  • Options
    wright does well to knock it out of play
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It looks like Chappell was right nothing has changed
  • Options
    Try radiomaps.co.uk and launch site then go to north-east and click on burnley. Works for me.
  • Options
    steve brown, 'josh wright has nade some great challenges, good account of himself for a debut'

yellow dard for bunley

1 minute of injury time
  • Options
    goalkick burnley
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcinperth[/cite]It looks like Chappell was right nothing has changed

LOL!
  • Options
    burnley goalie has had little to do

half time, a few boos
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: cafcinperth[/cite]It looks like Chappell was right nothing has changed[/quote]

LOL
  • Options
    very disappointing, we have to make changes in 2nd half either with players or structure
  • Options
    Cheers Bigbiker, im on.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcinperth[/cite]It looks like Chappell was right nothing has changed

I don't think he realised how accurate he was !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As someone else said, we're booing because we've been given 3 good home performances in 2 years. People pay good money to go and watch. Yes they should save their boos til the end but we've been so consistently poor for so long that the frustration overmounts the logic. So I don't blame them at all.
  • Options
    Think we'll be seeing a midfield like this soon enough?
    Jonjo, Wright, Bailey, Sam
  • Options
    The players have got no confidence, it is like watching a car crash. Cant really see us getting anything out of this one, even Bailey looks poor. Ah well, you never know!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: QatarNapsy[/cite]Cheers Bigbiker, im on.[/quote]

Thanks, me too.
  • Options
    booing is a waste of time, the so called fans that boo are not getting better performances from booing, I cant see what it achieves!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: QatarNapsy[/cite]Think we'll be seeing a midfield like this soon enough?
    Jonjo, Wright, Bailey, Sam

Possibly ... at least until January in the transfer window when Jonjo goes 1 month before we van sign him up on his 17th birthday
  • Options
    weve got prem experience in holland, ambrose, todorov,

there is something wrong at the club.... ever since curbs left.... soemthing ill and wrong and it has now spread to th so called fans...

we were the club that didnt have a thing, a bean, nothing, and we clered up our own mess...

now when an opponent goes close we boo our own team...

I only heard this for the first time today....

Jesus...
  • Options
    I cant see where the goals are going to come from
  • Options
    When we beat Reading 4-2 on sky (at home) we looked great and I'm sure we still have the same team as then !

C'mon lets get behind the team
  • Options
    One goal to equalise and the crowd behind them, thats what we want, Cmon you addicks