Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

It's Me

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2008
    PLease lets NOT have a "questions for Derek" section. The fact that he's come on here is very refreshing but lets not have a seperate section for him. The bloke is a fan so lets just have a bit of banter with him rather than asking him questions about the scoreboard & the perforations in the season ticket book.
  • Options
    All i want to know from DC is when the feck is Rooney,ronaldo,Messi and robinho actually gonna realise they need to play for us.

I blame Andrew Mills
  • Options
    I want to know if DC has a used car I can buy from him.
  • Options
    More importent is when are DC and RM buying the Royal Oak and The Doom and Gloom !!!!
  • Options
    came on the site again...........no questions........phew!!!!.got away with that one......... so will go now and come back another time
  • Options
    #We can see you sneaking out!# ;-)
  • Options
    come on derek saturday night no ones on
  • Options
    We're all shocked that the team came from behind to snatch the lead..............for two minutes!!...;o)
  • Options
    Derek Where are you now?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Derek Where are you now?[/quote]

Sitting in a office writing P45's for people who should still be in a job
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2009
    Derek Chappell Member
    Real Name Derek Chappell
    Email n/a
    Account Created Oct 24th 2008
    Last Active Nov 8th 2008
    Visit Count 5
    Discussions Started 3
    Comments Added 15

Didn't last very long, did he!!
  • Options
    Well he did begin to get a little bit of stick/disrespect (not that I'm saying it was or wasn't deserved mind you)...I justthought at the time it was a bit daft, as he was surely going to back off if that started to happen.
  • Options
    has anyone seen him about at all.

strange character if you ask me. where did he come from?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]has anyone seen him about at all.

strange character if you ask me. where did he come from?

I asked him at a Bromley meeting if he was related to Francis Chappel....which got afew laughs.
    Seemed like a decent enough bloke to me...not with the same charisma as RM and MS but that's fair enough, he's just more reserved by nature....no not seen or heard much from him of late have we?
  • Options
    Last time i saw him was in the Bar at Dulwich Hamlet pre-season...then i don't get out much :)
  • Options
    I must admit I am not expecting him back on here any time soon.
  • Options
    Doesnt his main business interests keep him in Canada?
  • Options
    Which reminds me. Wheres Oakster ?
  • Options
    He's far too busy negotiating.