Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ipswich v Charlton - Match thread

1789101113»

Comments

• Options
    talking to NSS we were cack we didnt shoot for 80 mins, we were nearly scrapping amongst ourselves in the away end over pardew in or out, but then could have nicked it at the end with varney having a good shout for a pen
  • Options
    Henry Irving's text has just said it all:

'Going to be a long hard season'

Don't we know it........
  • Options
    better than Mrs Good Morning Glory's 34C's
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Henry Irving's text has just said it all:

'Going to be a long hard season'

Don't we know it........

He's only just realised? What's his catchphrase? Live, Laugh, Love and Be Happy?
  • Options
    oh yeah and if youga had bothered to try to clear the ball with his foot like most footballers try to we wouldnt have given away a pen, and weaver was at fault for the goal poor fella says again after a point a long way home with no positives to take from the game
  • Options
    Cracking Strikers finish for the goal by Bailey on SSN.

There are some very angry people on this thread. Glad I have only had a quick look in now.
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Cracking Strikers finish for the goal by Bailey on SSN.

There are some very angry people on this thread. Glad I have only had a quick look in now.

And their goal was joke defending wasn't it Ketters...
  • Options
    wait until the rest get back from 2nites game i reckon it will be even worse Ketman
  • Options
    Sad indication of football fans / people today IMO.

Just simply don't understand how much anger there is in people nowadays.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Sad indication of football fans / people today IMO.

**** off you ******* ***** ****!

;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    your right AFKA against brissle i sat there watching their fans giving it loads to the east corner and i thought what the feck are you trying to provoke there one fella was going mental and they were winning, the old ways are sneaking back into footie inside the grounds again, NSS said someone went for the fella who turned round and told the fans calling for pardew out to shut it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Cracking Strikers finish for the goal by Bailey on SSN.

And their goal was joke defending wasn't it Ketters...

I know from experience these goals can all too easily happen when they are whipped in everyone just watches the ball, when they should be attacking it, very harsh to blame weaver, I'd blame the defence for not attacking it.
  • Options
    weaver out fat bstd :-)
  • Options
    Having seen the goal on SSN I'm not sure that Nicky Weaver should be taking all the blame. With all inswinging freekicks of that nature the natural inclination is to believe that either a defender will clear it or an attacker will get on the end of it in neither of which happened.

There again I've only seen it the once from the corner of one eye.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Sad indication of football fans / people today IMO.

The country's struggling and then the thing you look at your escape from the real world [football] and that's going down the swanny as well I suppose it brings out the anger in people. I'm not angry, just a bit disappointed. Although as I said earlier I'm happy with a point tonight.
  • Options
    Ironic clapping by Cheeserolls was stopped by an old lady behind him!
  • Options
    Great minds Ketters.....I would have concurred with your posting had I read it before I posted my comments.
  • Options
    Oh and Weaver is our best player by a country mile because he very rarely makes a mistake which is a very difficult thing to achieve when you're a keeper. Just ask David James.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Morts-Genius[/cite]Ironic clapping by Cheeserolls was stopped by an old lady behind him!

brilliant!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]your right AFKA against brissle i sat there watching their fans giving it loads to the east corner and i thought what the feck are you trying to provoke there one fella was going mental and they were winning, the old ways are sneaking back into footie inside the grounds again, NSS said someone went for the fella who turned round and told the fans calling for pardew out to shut it.

Unfortunately we have deteriorated so much since last new year we are at the stage where half the fans want the manager out whilst the other half don't, this makes for a very nasty atmostphere at some games when team is not performing. I suppose some of you noticed the extra security on Saturday at the Valley well expect the same again this saturday.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great point for us though!
  • Options
    The geezer who told everyone to shut up was the same geezer i had a barnie with at norwood junction after Palace and big john then had a go at.
  • Options
    Watched SSN again this morning & the goal Palace concede near the end to lose to Forest our Back Four would have been proud of :-)