Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cons Club: British Legion Fundraiser this Saturday

2»

Comments

• Options
    Oh, go on !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: miserableold-ish git[/cite]Oh, go on !

LOL...no :-)
  • Options
    you know you want to
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]if the club is asked to donate anything to any organisation in the local area for a benefit night or other fund raising purpose, then it would more often than not oblige.

Someone from the club already has indirectly, but cant name names.

I wasn't talking about this event, I was talking about other charities as if Goonerhater is implying the club should do more.

I got your form signed off for saturday so know very well.
  • Options
    Haven't the RA now left Woolwich?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]if the club is asked to donate anything to any organisation in the local area for a benefit night or other fund raising purpose, then it would more often than not oblige.

Someone from the club already has indirectly, but cant name names.

I wasn't talking about this event, I was talking about other charities as if Goonerhater is implying the club should do more.

I got your form signed off for saturday so know very well.

Aha, there's no secrets anymore LOL
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Haven't the RA now left Woolwich?

No, still there, I deal with the RA Band as a customer and still very much Woolwich based.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Haven't the RA now left Woolwich?

No, still there, I deal with the RA Band as a customer and still very much Woolwich based.

Ah, thought the Coldstreams had moved in now, and the RA had moved to the west country
  • Options
    Thinks thats happening soon

Shame think the RA should stay
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I asked a question re the club doing something for the RA --- not "implying anything" --- if that ok with every one and all moderators !
  • Options
    [cite] Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]I asked a question re the club doing something for the RA --- not "implying anything" --- if that ok with every one and all moderators !

when you said:
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater [/cite]
    Im sure they do Suuuzzzi but the RA have been in Woolwich since 1740 ish --its their home . Maybe CAFC should sort of adopt em.

I thought you were implying that the club should adopt them as their chosen charity! silly me!!!!
  • Options
    my kid brother is in the RA, he is based in Larkhill in Wiltshire now.
  • Options
    "im sure they do suzzi it says" dosnt it ? the other is a suggestion -- clearly stated-- no hidden implications
  • Options
    i didn't say anything was hidden. i just didn't know what you were asking the club to do. I don't know if the club have donated anything to the RA cos i can't find out as the guy is on holiday. do you know someone there you could ask? if you do, and he says the club haven't done anything, then ask him to write to the club about a fund raiser night they have coming up to raise funds, and i'm sure the club would do something.
  • Options
    over £800 raised for British Legion------- well done to all and thanks to the organisers.
  • Options
    great night m8
  • Options
    sorry could not make it had to get home family issues, when got home all sorted Mugs the lot of them
  • Options
    Thanks to all who attended and made the night a success.

Special thanks to those that donated raffle prizes, especially Goonerhater & Leftbehind for their donations, it was greatly appreciated.

It was very moving and an honour to have the British Legion guests there, and I know how thankful and appreciative they were that the "younger generation" actually gave a damn.

Well done to all, heres to next year.

Curb_it..........will text you later regards photo etc.
  • Options
    Was lagging by the end of the night and had the pleasure of getting a train home to Surrey at 8am from Charlton after 2 hours kip,then the good lady wants me to do the family thing by going shopping Sunday, just getting back to the normal world now
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Agreed, good turnout and nice to see the BL guests.
  • Options
    Nice one E

Glad it was a success
    Gutted could not make it was looking forward to it as was my little one.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]Was lagging by the end of the night and had the pleasure of getting a train home to Surrey at 8am from Charlton after 2 hours kip,then the good lady wants me to do the family thing by going shopping Sunday, just getting back to the normal world now

Having known you for a few years now, it was funny to find out who you were on this board, even funnier, mine, yours and Curb-It's character assasination of others on here LOL